Slow Castlefield ticket sales why

Why didn't the Castlefield shows sell out instantly? Or at least quicker than they have?

• Ticket cost?

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Perceived right wing political bias,i.e. Britain first comment?

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • New material heavy setlists?

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Recent show quality in general?

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Does the newish band no longer do it for you?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prima donna attitude gone to far (Journalists all lie only to have recording released showing not)?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other? please comment?

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Everythings fine we've just all booked our holidays for that week.

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
Never be afraid to call a c*** a c*** despite the art which you may enjoy.

Oh I’m not but I’m also careful to not jump on bandwagons and to try and be fair. Kerouac was a terrible father but I love his books, Bukowski was admittedly a terrible person but Ive a shelf full of his stuff, iggy pop wrote a song about sleeping with a child but I still own it. I do think all this morrissey hate kinda verges on hysterical when compared to some of these other actions and don’t get the disproportionate response people seem to have to him and his running on at the mouth. He’s a diva for sure but so are a lot of artists and when all is said and done I don’t think morrissey racist or really that culturally biased. I don’t think he believes the white race somehow genetically superior to others, possesses any hates for them fear or disgust. I mostly just think him a clumsy speaker in interviews, maybe that’s different face to face I can’t say, who can be over the top with his public comments and and an I’ll informed cranky man but not a racist. He’s also an extremely emotional person which probably helps him put his foot in his mouth a lot of the time. A truely racist culturally biased person wouldn’t tour the places he does and he has enough money to not need to. He makes comments about different cultures religions etc but it’s usually specific and not about his own cultures superiority. I do the same. There are many places I wouldn’t want to live because I think the culture barbaric and many of them are in the Middle East. I guess to sum it up I think morrissey just an emotional genuinely concerned sometimes unknowledgeable person who makes clumsy statements unconcerned and unused to not shooting his mouth off. If we didn’t live in this politically charged moment where everyone gets lumped together with extremists I don’t think a lot of these arguments amongst fans would be unfolding the way they have been. If his being dumb or clumsy on these topics makes people not that into him I would understand but the hate or the idea that he’s now racist I can’t get behind. I just don’t see that

Yeah LOL, youd think Manchester was Baghdad:crazy:
Moz disses Thatcher no problem, but some Muslim grooming gang WELL!! ALL OF MANCHESTER will STAY AWAY:swear WE WILL STAY AWAY and GO TO MECCA INSTEAD:ahhh:

:laughing:

Another reason sales might be slow - it's only 3 months since the last UK tour ended, so most fans have already recently shelled out a load of dosh, and travelled to at least one of those shows. Unless you are seriously loaded, then being asked to dig out another £71 + travel + hotel + food & drink expenses - you gotta REALLY want to have that Morrissey tour itch scratched to pay what's going to amount to about £150-200 for an evening's entertainment.

I expect the smaller Edinburgh, Portsmouth shows to sell out on day 1 - but a large chunk of those tickets will be snapped up by touts looking to make a profit.

Contrary to the Kalam propaganda, all shows will be SOLD OUT prior to showtime:thumb:

Kalam shoud worry about the tiny venue:frogface: where sellout will still find :frogface: broke.:horny:

So as i've said on other threads, it's all about Demographics and Cost:

• £71 For a Gig with no seating - Not attractive to the younger fans (Cost) and the older fans, who'd rather sit and watch the chap.
  • Big Arena Tour - He's already done a good sized loop of the UK (4 London Shows - Which draw in lots of fans). Which will of diverted fans.
  • Time - Space of a few months after a succesful UK tour - people have adjusted to the new album and know he's unlikely to play the bangers whilst LHIS is still in high rotation.
  • Summer - People have paid for holidays, timings don't line up etc

It's going to be a fab gig i think, with it being two gigs i think it will be be stella. Really looking forward to it.

So as i've said on other threads, it's all about Demographics and Cost:

• £71 For a Gig with no seating - Not attractive to the younger fans (Cost) and the older fans, who'd rather sit and watch the chap.
  • Big Arena Tour - He's already done a good sized loop of the UK (4 London Shows - Which draw in lots of fans). Which will of diverted fans.
  • Time - Space of a few months after a succesful UK tour - people have adjusted to the new album and know he's unlikely to play the bangers whilst LHIS is still in high rotation.
  • Summer - People have paid for holidays, timings don't line up etc
It's going to be a fab gig i think, with it being two gigs i think it will be be stella. Really looking forward to it.

Stella. LOL.

It didn't sell because people are tired of giving large amounts of their earnings to a racist. But don't take my word for it, go look on the official Morrissey FB page and read some comments.

Of course nobody will buy Moz tickets.......its on facebook...did you hear?... its on facebook....is that enough to convince you? NO?.....its on facebook...oooooooooooooo......
facebooooooook....can you hear it yet???? ITS ON FACEBOOK FFS

Dont you simpletons:swear:swear:swear know that FACEBOOK is the KORAN!!
Everything you read there is as close as you can get to ....ROCKET SCIENCE!! Vitamin C SCIENCE!!!:drama:
The COLOR BLUE in the FABRIC SCIENCE!! its FB you IDIOTS..:rofl:

It's cool. All of this will blow over in 40-50 years when he's been dead long enough for people to discover his art having not been around to live through his late era douchebag phase.

It's cool. All of this will blow over in 40-50 years when he's been dead long enough for people to discover his art having not been around to live through his late era douchebag phase.

Yes, yes of course...Moz will be dead in 50 years but...........:frogface: will be IMMORTAL RIDING THE HEAVENS ON HIS COMET!!!:drama:

:frogface:will be circumnavigating the EARTH on the COMET singing BOOOOOG and there wont be a thing anyone can do about it except maybe post on.........................FACEBOOK!

total TROLL insanity.:crazy:

Stella. LOL.

It didn't sell because people are tired of giving large amounts of their earnings to a racist. But don't take my word for it, go look on the official Morrissey FB page and read some comments.

I've just had a look and it made me think there's a very good chance that Betty is going to be in hospital at the beginning of July and might need " Visiting " :brows: Skinny :thumb:.

I know this one has been used before but it's the only one I can see possible for a double cancellation in his hometown that he could just about get away with. The stage heating trick is obviously a big No No in July. Having said all this I don't think Mando has taken one for the team yet has he ? Maybe he could come down with a mystery illness.
Should be interesting all round:popcorn:Will he be wishing the ground will open up and take him down ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I’ve just realised something! Maybe Morrissey overdosed on Ambien, and that is what has caused him to say all of these weird, vile things over the last year? Maybe if he gets treatment, everything will be okay and we can all go to his concerts again! Thoughts?

:straightface:

Maybe Moz is on AMBIEN:drama:
Maybe Moz is on THE BPD and AUTISTIC:drama:

Maybe Moz is going to PULL:swear the HEATER TRICK!!:drama:

Maybe MANDO will....TAKE ONE FOR the TEAM!!:ahhh:

Maybe BETTY WILL BE in........THE HOSPITAL:okay:

LOL

SELLOUTS the WHOLE TOUR, all of it :rofl:

For those of you who may have missed it, VEGAN.CRO, just used the line,"total TROLL insanity.:crazy:" and was talking about someone else. Go figure?

For those of you who may have missed it, VEGAN.CRO, just used the line,"total TROLL insanity.:crazy:" and was talking about someone else. Go figure?

:straightface:

Maybe IM PULLING THE TOTAL TROLL INSANITY TRICK!! like MOZ HEATER TRICK!
maybe im on AMBIEN maybe i got BPD OR AUTISM!!
:crazy:

total TROLL inanity for suredoh:

Really hope he plays Bengali in Platforms on this tour.

I really hope he performs Cheese Is Murder :thumb:

And that other one that goes " Leather elbows on a wool and cashmere coat, is that the best you can do ? " :thumb:

" Losing in front of your home crowd " as well :thumb:

Or what about " I Am Hated For Being Racist " :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I reckon because me heard a rumor down at me cold dirty working class factory next to Mank kickball stadium today that Steve is going to wear his Dodger jersey and a "Make America Great Again" red cap at the shows because he lost the jet ski race to Zuma with John Lydon so now he has to wear the cap because John is a huge Trump supporter m8 inn n nn n it.

Back
Top Bottom