Site moderation feedback

🤒
also you can claim that Untruth and Truth etc are Fake C but DONT DARE say
that Angelito is Skinny.:lbf:
what a joke.
Awwww, you don't like how the site is moderated :mad: even though you're allowed to post fifty times a day without signing in? That's sad. :( You're lucky the standards are low enough to let you post here when all you do is harass people with your illiterate, illogical, stalking posts.

🤒

hmmmmm very interesting. Several posts have vanished.:mad:
the FC Lizard Jews from Alpha Centauri at work???:paranoid:

Posts not relating to site feedback/arguing are now in the clogging thread.
FWD.

🤒

posts relating to feedback are now at the clogging thread? WTF? :rage:
Skinny must have put his fat foot down:blushing:

I've noticed that some members posts don't appear in the 'latest activity' feed. Any idea why that is? I don't want to do it myself, i've got nothing to hide, just curious?

I have a question...one of my posts got moved to another thread with, as Morrissey would say, a ‘truly laughable’ ‘warning’ from an anonymous coward stating that ‘if the constant bickering in regular threads doesn’t stop...warnings/timeouts will be happening’.

It’s taken me a little while to post this, as I was shaking with so much fear at my ‘warning’, but my question is, has Radis Noir had the same warning?

I can 100% guarantee not, because he is one of the ‘golden children’ of the moderators, well in with the in crowd.

The good news for many may be that this could my final post, because I’ll probably be banned for exposing this🤣. To which I have 3 words:-

So
Be
It

🖕

So did you @Radis Noir ? Get a warning I mean? Or a warning of a warning if that’s the best way to put it?

Or yet again, are you a bit too shit scared to say in case you get into ‘trouble’ or kicked off here?

I suspect the latter as I know how much this place means to you. You’d fight tooth & nail to stay.

If I did, then so be it, as I said. And despite what I said yesterday, I wouldn’t be back with another username. If they want to ‘BMG’ me, then f*** them.

So you going to reply or are you going to do what all cowards do & suddenly go quiet?🤔

Pardon? Sorry, I didn’t catch that?

Oh, you never said anything. Sorry, my mistake.

🤔

Genuine question but why do you spend so much time baiting people on here, some of the threads you start are quite interesting and I will participate in them as I enjoy reading other peoples responses to the topics you raise , but clogging up endless threads baiting a couple of people spoils everyone else's enjoyment of the site. If you don't like their comments just put them on ignore.

'surface' and 'radish' know NOTHING!!:rolleyes:

obama-sgt-schultz.jpg

:lbf:

Apologies for my ignorance, I don’t know if this is the correct place to ask this, but upon joining this morning, I wrote an article that was there but appears to not be now. Can anyone advise where this may have gone? I don’t believe that I deleted it, but may be wrong.

Apologies for the above post, it appears to be there now. Perhaps there is a verification period I wasn’t aware of, or I was doing something wrong. Despite spending the last 25 years working with a computer, I’m still not the most tech savvy of people.

NOBODY cares about this. Not should they.

Melvis and PETA are two peas in a self-righteous pod that have literally ZERO effect on consumption.

Some f***ing wank English store stops selling fois gra and you lot spout dribble, as if it’s a victory.

Melvis doesn’t even shop there. He shops at Harrods. ...and Harrods isn’t bending to the likes of you fairweather-f***s. There are loads of photos of uncle Fester coming out of there, with bags full of Kerrygold, held by his latest personal f*****r.

Not one of you cares, beyond a dream of carrying grocery bags for a washed-up, bitter, beltless twat.
What? Now - all of a sudden - “f*****r” is banned? So
Much for free speech, in the world of Melvis.

Just to be clear - before this thread descends in to chaos:
If people's 'discussion' becomes about specific forum 'personalities' you don't like and takes the usual form of name calling/bickering etc. - posts will be moved to O/T and if it persists thereafter...
Well, please just don't.
Forewarned is forearmed.
FWD.

I find it interesting that certain people can clog up these threads on a daily basis with their repetitive hatred aimed at Morrissey, yet anyone who calls them out on their boring hypocrisy gets removed.

To me, it’s the same backwards attitude that will inevitably rear its idiot head when Morrissey releases Bonfire of Teenagers: attack the man singing about the violent attack rather than the man who committed the horrific mass-murder.

Sadly, this kind of thinking appears to be more & more the norm in the world.

I find it interesting that certain people can clog up these threads on a daily basis with their repetitive hatred aimed at Morrissey, yet anyone who calls them out on their boring hypocrisy gets removed.

To me, it’s the same backwards attitude that will inevitably rear its idiot head when Morrissey releases Bonfire of Teenagers: attack the man singing about the violent attack rather than the man who committed the horrific mass-murder.

Sadly, this kind of thinking appears to be more & more the norm in the world.
Please provide clear examples of where people replying appropriately on topic are removed anywhere.
There are more appropriate places on this site to 'call out' individuals than in a discussion about a Morrissey interview where people are making points about its contents.
The majority of 'hatred' shown here daily appears to be towards specific users not Morrissey oddly enough. Secondly, they are free to dislike him as much as anyone loves him. The site owner has been very clear about allowing all views regarding Morrissey to be heard - especially if he's saying something that can fuel divisive arguments in the first place.
There is a hate thread, O/T section and people are free to post all the bile they want in the Pigsty.
We even have people now mentioning specific users in threads before they've even made a comment - sigh.
Nobody is being stopped from saying a thing, but being off-topic in general information threads is a thing too and it will warrant a response if it's blatant especially when going after the poster rather than their point.
If X says: Morrissey is disingenuous because I think he's racist (1 time or 1000 times).
The response to that isn't:
X is a c***, X is this, X is that... X's wife... X's family...
People set themselves up to have posts moved or get warnings if they do that type of thing.
It would be nice to see people actually engage with each other in something close to an adult manner and the debate be mildly above adolescent levels, but that's just my personal opinion and probably a bit too utopian.
As not to add to any 'hypocrisy' - feel free to message me as I won't take up any more space in this thread about this.
Regards,
FWD.

Please provide clear examples of where people replying appropriately on topic are removed anywhere.
There are more appropriate places on this site to 'call out' individuals than in a discussion about a Morrissey interview where people are making points about its contents.
The majority of 'hatred' shown here daily appears to be towards specific users not Morrissey oddly enough. Secondly, they are free to dislike him as much as anyone loves him. The site owner has been very clear about allowing all views regarding Morrissey to be heard - especially if he's saying something that can fuel divisive arguments in the first place.
There is a hate thread, O/T section and people are free to post all the bile they want in the Pigsty.
We even have people now mentioning specific users in threads before they've even made a comment - sigh.
Nobody is being stopped from saying a thing, but being off-topic in general information threads is a thing too and it will warrant a response if it's blatant especially when going after the poster rather than their point.
If X says: Morrissey is disingenuous because I think he's racist (1 time or 1000 times).
The response to that isn't:
X is a c***, X is this, X is that... X's wife... X's family...
People set themselves up to have posts moved or get warnings if they do that type of thing.
It would be nice to see people actually engage with each other in something close to an adult manner and the debate be mildly above adolescent levels, but that's just my personal opinion and probably a bit too utopian.
As not to add to any 'hypocrisy' - feel free to message me as I won't take up any more space in this thread about this.
Regards,
FWD.

I’m about to start work so don’t have time to respond in full, but clearly Skinny is the one everybody predicts will be making the same tired old comments on every thread because that’s precisely what he’s been doing for years. He also continually attacks other users on this site but doesn’t appear to have his comments moved or be threatened with any kind of ban, whilst anybody who criticises him receives warnings.

Interesting way to moderate a Morrissey fan site: give free reign to the Moz haters whilst silencing those who defend him.

I’m about to start work so don’t have time to respond in full, but clearly Skinny is the one everybody predicts will be making the same tired old comments on every thread because that’s precisely what he’s been doing for years. He also continually attacks other users on this site but doesn’t appear to have his comments moved or be threatened with any kind of ban, whilst anybody who criticises him receives warnings.

Interesting way to moderate a Morrissey fan site: give free reign to the Moz haters whilst silencing those who defend him.
Have you ever noticed how pleasant, & even positive, this place actually is when a certain individual isn't present? Remarkably different atmosphere all round.

Back
Top Bottom