Should Morrissey have paid Joyce the million?

i think marr would do it in a minute because hes now playing the game,he would stipulate,I MUST HAVE KYLIE SINGING BACKING VOCALS TO MEAT IS MURDER BEFORE I SIGN ANY c***RACT.
I don't agree, only because he's branded Moz a 'racist' & he wouldn't be part of the 'cool' leftie crowd he is desperately clinging onto being a part of if he did it.

Basically, he's too 'woke' these days.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
i think marr would do it in a minute because hes now playing the game,he would stipulate,I MUST HAVE KYLIE SINGING BACKING VOCALS TO MEAT IS MURDER BEFORE I SIGN ANY c***RACT.
The Smith could perform together but not with a racist singer.

I don't agree, only because he's branded Moz a 'racist' & he wouldn't be part of the 'cool' leftie crowd he is desperately clinging onto being a part of if he did it.

Basically, he's too 'woke' these days.:rolleyes:
WOKE,the guy should wake up and realise who made him popular today,i dont remember any guitar riff ever making the top forty ever apart from the shadows.

Do black people ever argue about racism like whites always do? Like: Yo, stop being racist towards white people muthaf***a!

Just wondered.

Well unless they were planning on replacing Morrissey, they wouldn't be, would they?
queen have replaced freddy but name any singer on the planet who could take the stage with marr,rourke and joyce and do a good job of replicating M,this will be a laugh.

queen have replaced freddy but name any singer on the planet who could take the stage with marr,rourke and joyce and do a good job of replicating M,this will be a laugh.
Who,me? I wasn't saying they should, I was replying to someone who said they should.

And Queen stopped being Queen the day Freddie died. They can call themselves whatever they want.

he also had to pay a small fortune to the record company when the smiths split,marr,rourke and joyce never paid a bean.

Why did Morrissey have to pay the record company, EMI I suppose?
Because they signed up 4 guys and only ended up with one of them?

Who,me? I wasn't saying they should, I was replying to someone who said they should.

And Queen stopped being Queen the day Freddie died. They can call themselves whatever they want.
silent ,its not a big deal,like anything on here.take it easy.

Why did Morrissey have to pay the record company, EMI I suppose?
Because they signed up 4 guys and only ended up with one of them?
this was before M solo.he just said i got a bill for the smiths for which i was no longer part of and the amount was either tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of pounds,i will go with the latter.

this was before M solo.he just said i got a bill for the smiths for which i was no longer part of and the amount was either tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of pounds,i will go with the latter.

Well, as The Smiths ended almost overnight and their bookkeeping was a total mess, I can see how there might have been some unpaid bills that landed on Morrissey's table. Because at that time, wasn't it JM who had disappeared?

Well, as The Smiths ended almost overnight and their bookkeeping was a total mess, I can see how there might have been some unpaid bills that landed on Morrissey's table. Because at that time, wasn't it JM who had disappeared?
yip johnboy done a runner,he did a moonlight flitting.

WOKE,the guy should wake up and realise who made him popular today,i dont remember any guitar riff ever making the top forty ever apart from the shadows.
It is as if Johnny Marr actually gives zero f***s.

Didn't Morrissey say that he has now paid Joyce and everything is settled?

Morrissey is a multi-millionaire, initially on the back of property deals. Plus God knows how many thousands he was earning back in the days when he could sell out multiple arenas per tour. He should have just sucked it up, paid the money and be done with it - it was chump change to him at the time - but by dragging things out he just cost himself more cash and grief. No sympathy for him whatsoever.

He’s still scrounging? Forgive him. Desperate men do desperate things. Morrissey has been daddy to them all. Poor Moz. He hasn’t only got the past scrounges but their useless kids now.

🤒

the Smiths albums are almost 40 yrs old they dont sell that many, few cds/music even sells anymore. So FH Mike continues to be broke. Has a house, bought with the money the Head Lawnmower paid him :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: but its heavily mortgaged. Passerby's have noticed that the electricity is out most nights.:eyes:
every Smith fan encountered is subject to get hit for a pint and an all you can eat chinese buffet:mad:
now he is doing schemes with dubious items, sidekicked by someone by the name of "Ian".
ANYTHING but for to find honest work. A job. Wont do it categorically refuses.🤒

Doesn't Johnny Marr have a younger brother called Ian Maher? Wasn't Johnny's brother an actor?

Was Ian C from Scotland? Maybe C is short for Cunningham.

thats one theory. :eyes:
you know what they say, once a lawnmower always a lawnmower.:blushing:

Who said that Mike Joyce?

dont pay attention to 'surface'. if you believe his tall tales you would think he is at all concerts everywhere at the same time. 🤒
his 'mates':turban:
are prohibited from going to concerts in the first place.
hes a troll, he also has no money.:construction:

It is as if Johnny Marr actually gives zero f***s.

Moz gave that little twat the old heave ho
:handpointdown:

tenor.gif

for getting uppity and not wanting to carry boxes.🤒
soon thereafter he was getting fired left and right
by just about everyone in music, Bryan Ferry, everyone:mad:

Back
Top Bottom