Should Morrissey have paid Joyce the million?

Look at it? We’d only be voyeurs. The damage was done. He didn’t know lawyers like I do. Everyone learns. Morrissey was never going to win. Though ultimately he did. Love you Moz ❤️ :coupleheart:
true to you is no more.

He also gets 25% of all of The Smiths royalties which explains how he lives in a very nice house.
he also had to pay a small fortune to the record company when the smiths split,marr,rourke and joyce never paid a bean.

🤒

FH Mike is still trying to collect.o_O
Hes broke that why him and "Ian":lbf:
"Ian from Dover" or is it "Ian from Scotland, a Km from
the border" are making schemes.:straightface:

IAN WON THE FAKE ITEM!!!!:rolleyes:
CONGRATS IAN!!!o_O
will send the item to your attention post haste via
Royal Air Mail:lbf:
He’s still scrounging? Forgive him. Desperate men do desperate things. Morrissey has been daddy to them all. Poor Moz. He hasn’t only got the past scrounges but their useless kids now.

He also gets 25% of all of The Smiths royalties which explains how he lives in a very nice house.
From what I've read, & despite my previous thoughts that Joyce was an ok guy (he comes across as such, & to his credit, has actually defended Moz & denied any assertions that Moz was racist) the fact that he was looking to seize property (Moz's mother's at Bowden - Beech Mount, together with Moz's sister's) in order to get his pound of flesh just shows how devious the bloke is. Much like Alain Whyte.
I wouldn't even bother pissing on them if they were on fire.
Yet for some reason they're lauded on here, by some.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I've read, & despite my previous thoughts that Joyce was an ok guy (he comes across as such, & to his credit, has actually defended Moz & denied any assertions that Moz was racist) the fact that he was looking to seize property (Moz's mother's at Bowden - Beech Moint, together with Moz's sister's) in order to get his pound of flesh just shows how devious the bloke is. Much like Alain Whyte.

I suppose it depends which way you look at it. He was a member of The Smiths and at the end of the day Joyce wasn't trying to seize Beechmount, it was his lawyers who were chasing an over due payment for their client.

From what I've read, & despite my previous thoughts that Joyce was an ok guy (he comes across as such, & to his credit, has actually defended Moz & denied any assertions that Moz was racist) the fact that he was looking to seize property (Moz's mother's at Bowden - Beech Moint, together with Moz's sister's) in order to get his pound of flesh just shows how devious the bloke is. Much like Alain Whyte.
Blame the wife. She looks like an English battle axe. No offence. Who wants to work in Tesco’s if the old man can scrounge. Shameful

What did Alain ever do?

I suppose it depends which way you look at it. He was a member of The Smiths and at the end of the day Joyce wasn't trying to seize Beechmount, it was his lawyers who were chasing an over due payment for their client.
Yep I know Surface but it kinda stains the guy's character.

Yep I know Surface but it kinda stains the guy's character.

Your point about him not dissing Morrissey is right though, He was at The Bunnymen gig at Bridgewater Hall in 2018 and I was there with a few of my mates and one of them asked if he thought Morrissey was racist and he replied, is he bollocks.

From what I've read, & despite my previous thoughts that Joyce was an ok guy (he comes across as such, & to his credit, has actually defended Moz & denied any assertions that Moz was racist) the fact that he was looking to seize property (Moz's mother's at Bowden - Beech Mount, together with Moz's sister's) in order to get his pound of flesh just shows how devious the bloke is. Much like Alain Whyte.
Of course they are - pro them is anti Morrissey.

Enough said.

Your point about him not dissing Morrissey is right though, He was at The Bunnymen gig at Bridgewater Hall in 2018 and I was there with a few of my mates and one of them asked if he thought Morrissey was racist and he replied, is he bollocks.
Who said that Mike Joyce?

That is a great story! Good to hear that from Joyce.

In that instance, he is 100% right.

I was referring to, what was quite clearly, a set-up of an interview, culminating in the loaded question about whether Morrissey was racist.

The penny, at that point, seemed to drop with Joyce who saw the set-up for what it was, & responded that it (Morrissey being racist) was not the case at all.

Credit to him for that.

Back
Top Bottom