Votes: 32 58.2%
  • No - English is not her native language

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Who's Kewpie?

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • I don't believe in Kangaroo Courts

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
I picked the No option...but not for the reason listed.

Funny that this poll should be private. It seems most attacks on Kewpie tend to be secret. Apparently most of you don't have the balls to say things to people's faces (or computer screens...), which is frankly unsurprising.

Dumbasses.

You're a jackdaw.

I stand my IP address, much like St. Lucia.

Last edited:

Funny that this poll should be private. It seems most attacks on Kewpie tend to be secret. Apparently most of you don't have the balls to say things to people's faces (or computer screens...), which is frankly unsurprising.

Dumbasses.

How are the 'attacks' (slightly dramatic) private, apart from private polls?

The majority who know Kewpie is a moron say so under their usernames don't they?

Not only do I want Kewpie sacked, I want her publicly hanged.

And then put on a guillotine for dessert.

It's a wonderful dream....

Why is "No, English is not her native language" an option? The forum is available all over the world where there are many types of people, and there are a lot of posters for whom English is not their native language. More of them should contribute. Is it really right to use your personal problem as an excuse to flood the board or drive people away that might have something new to say?

racism is bad :tears::p:lbf::o

That is something that i don't understand as one of the options, "No, English is not her native language", do people want her 'sacked' because she wasn't educated in the UK or USA etc or no she shouldn't because she don't 'speaky da english'....which is rather stupid in itself. Are the constant snide threads and posts on Kewpie are really an underline or may be a rather subtle xenophobic attack. 'English being her second language', has no bearing on her role as a moderator. She has the full support of DavidT & he has posted so. Solo users....Get over it. really. Its past it sell by date.:) You have no right to be here, its just a privilege.

Wow you love dramatics don't you? Relax m'dear

No, like the majority of us here, we all luv the dramatics. MR has made a very good point. That name calling and attacks on here would never be made in the real world, as generally the people behind them don't have the 'bottle'.

No, like the majority of us here, we all luv the dramatics. MR has made a very good point. That name calling and attacks on here would never be made in the real world, as generally the people behind them don't have the 'bottle'.

An internet forum is nothing like the real world...don't make stupid comparisons

Frankly, who cares? I have more to worry about in the world than who's a mod in a bloody internet forum. I like this site and it cures my boredom from time to time, but it isn't my life. There's more to life than morrissey-solo you know.............

An internet forum is nothing like the real world...don't make stupid comparisons

Are we not people behind these words and user-names?

We all have control of what we type out here don't we?

If you can type out 'such & such' is an XYZ, then why can't you have the same front to say that while not being anonymous behind a keyboard.

So, Moonbeam what would you do/say if your (for example) child was used in an campaign of bullying on something like Facebook or something like a school forum; would that not matter as it's not the 'real world'.

Our user-names here ( i think) are extensions of who we are, more thought goes into what we type our here then what we might say in person. Our user-names are a part of our personalities if we like it or not. We make up different names for posting here to protect our identities; it is up to you if you post your name or photo but it is still a part of who we are. We all judge people by what they type out/post here as we would by what they say in real life.

racism is bad :tears::p:lbf::o

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P3BfL7X1uU8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P3BfL7X1uU8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

(Doesn't a theramin make everything sound cool?)

Dumbasses.

Is this poll private?:confused: I set it up and I wouldn't have a clue..... it wasn't done on purpose.....I just didn't know there is an option to have the results private / public. Definately no conspiracy theory here.

Leave Kewpie alone.

It's simple - Kewpie gets the chop, we leave her alone:laughing:

All together now.....

(bloke with meagphone) ''What do we want?''
(baying mob) ''Kewpie sacked''
(bloke with megaphone) ''When do we want it?''
(baying mob) NOW!''

Jukebox Jury

look, I am just funnin, I don't mean nothin by it :o
Kewpie annoys me sometime, but most of the time I only notice others flippin out on her :straightface:
I wish they would stop maybe so we could all go back* to keeping it light and nice around here :)

*=now in 2010 I remember a non existent past in which these forums were a "kinder, gentler Solo" :eek:

Back
Top Bottom