Poll Should California Son run for Governor of California?

Should California Son run for Governor of California?

• Hell yeah dude, if Bruce Junner can run, so can he.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No. The money rolling in from the foreigners buying on mporiumuk is too great to shut it down now.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey @AztecCamera, you only had to drag in 3 of your alt accounts to prop up this hilarious gimmick.

Verso is the kind of guy who enjoys the comedy stylings of Bo Burnham and Hannah Gadsby. Verso, I bet you've never made the ladies giggle and squeal with pleasure the way Aztec regularly does. That's what this is all about, isn't it? Jealousy. You've been here for months regaling us with your rockstar tales and nobody gave a toss, but then Aztec pops in to tell us about the latest adventures of the California Son and it's like Beatlemania. Holy moly, it's all so clear now: you're green with envy!!

Yes, that is the angle I want to go with.
Nothing in this spoiler, try the next one.
Nothing, try again.
Definitely the next one.
Last time, I promise.
I thought it was the last one. It'll be worth it in the end, just one more click.
One more...
You've come this far...
Stick with it...
Hahahahaha Verso you absolute oaf!! I just made you click ten times for no reason. That's 20 seconds of your life that you'll never get back! 🖕😂🖕
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Last edited:
I think Verso is a Jared Leto fan. It would just explain so much.
i dont know the implications of being a jared leto fan, but bun bun has already worked it out that hes most certainly a blur fan, and i agree with that assertion.

i dont know the implications of being a jared leto fan, but bun bun has already worked it out that hes most certainly a blur fan, and i agree with that assertion.
Looks like "bun bun" needs to do a few more years at the police academy.

Well, he and Damon must have gotten on smashingly. Both smug, condescending, humorless c***s.

Back
Top Bottom