Poll Should California Son retire from basketball?

Should California Son retire from basketball?

• Yes, time to hang up the Chuck Taylor's

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No way dude! If James Newell Osterberg Jr and Buster Poindexter can still play, so can he

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AztecCamera

I reckon since California Son's over 50 Calabasas Rec. League basketball team "California Sons" finished in 2nd place this season for the first time in 10 years, should California Son retire from playing and become coach of the team inn nnn nn nnnnn n nn nn n it?

steve basket small.jpg

Another painfully unfunny thread by the worst gimmick account on this site.
Do you think he posts things that California Son actually is interested in his REAL LIFE in Moz Angeles and photos of him like this playing basketball in REAL LIFE to make a sociopath delusional loser like you laugh? He posts for his friends here, something you will never have, and dont think California Son is like you with no friends and a psychopath loner. What is painful is having to scroll past your posts. Makes me actually want to register.

Do you think he posts things that California Son actually is interested in his REAL LIFE in Moz Angeles and photos of him like this playing basketball in REAL LIFE to make a sociopath delusional loser like you laugh? He posts for his friends here, something you will never have, and dont think California Son is like you with no friends and a psychopath loner. What is painful is having to scroll past your posts. Makes me actually want to register.
A bit so funny it takes two “separate accounts” to prop it up.

A bit so funny it takes two “separate accounts” to prop it up.
Is this another "separate account" too? You sociopath dark web perv. Aztec's post are the only posts worth following here as conveyed by others on So-Low. To psychos like you with some sociopathic cult avatar, they convey all the disappointment and bitterness about your painfully pathetic life and make you realize what a loser you are. You probably like being degraded here and jack off while you read people talking shit to you because you have no confidence and have to hide behind a keyboard.

In REALITY, Aztec is actually posting something relevant in California Son's REAL life. It isn't made to make people laugh. California Son does play in an over 50 basketball league in LA and they have been champs the last 10 years. He also goes to wrestling matches every week at the Mayan as you saw in a REAL video of California Son at the wrestling match.

To answer the poll. I would say hell no dude. California Son will be able to shoot hoops until he is 100 bro.

Is this another "separate account" too? You sociopath dark web perv. Aztec's post are the only posts worth following here as conveyed by others on So-Low. To psychos like you with some sociopathic cult avatar, they convey all the disappointment and bitterness about your painfully pathetic life and make you realize what a loser you are. You probably like being degraded here and jack off while you read people talking shit to you because you have no confidence and have to hide behind a keyboard.

In REALITY, Aztec is actually posting something relevant in California Son's REAL life. It isn't made to make people laugh. California Son does play in an over 50 basketball league in LA and they have been champs the last 10 years. He also goes to wrestling matches every week at the Mayan as you saw in a REAL video of California Son at the wrestling match.

To answer the poll. I would say hell no dude. California Son will be able to shoot hoops until he is 100 bro.
Imagine taking the time to write this.

No but he should stop playing d and throw up some more threes

Back
Top Bottom