Shoplifters Of The World - Official trailer

ShopliftersYouTubeDescription.jpg

Update:
February 5, 2021.
The trailer now features on Morrissey Central:
"NOW TODAY TOMORROW AND ALWAYS"

The problem is the whole story is a hoax invented by an press officer. It was mentioned in a few monthly music magazines but it was a mouth to mouth gossip. actually no real journalist has checked the story.
There isn't any news article from a local paper covering the story to give some credit to this fairytale. It looks like the film with the simple minds song, stuck in a bubble in the 1980s.

The problem is the whole story is a hoax invented by an press officer. It was mentioned in a few monthly music magazines but it was a mouth to mouth gossip. actually no real journalist has checked the story.
There isn't any news article from a local paper covering the story to give some credit to this fairytale. It looks like the film with the simple minds song, stuck in a bubble in the 1980s.
Details vary, but James Kiss was quite real.
FWD

Details vary, but James Kiss was quite real.
FWD
Thanks FWD - I thought it was also corroborated in Autobiography.

And, as much as í enjoyed this little tease, to be honest, í would be way more excited if Mr. Kijak announced a kick-ass full-scale all-action balls-to-the-wall Smiths/Morrissey documentary.
Perhaps "Shoplifters.." is the audition..?

:pray:

I have to say that the trailer did bring a warm spot to my heart upon viewing. All of this despite being about as original as a Guardian article. The quotes from lyrics really made me wince. It reminded me a of Smith's Tribute night in Nottingham in the 90's. Since it's straight to on demand, I will surly enjoy it from the comfort of a warm leather settee.

The trailer is cringe. Let’s hope the film is better. Though to be honest, I
probably will pass on this kind of film.

Anyway, I have a sneaking suspicion that this was not how it really went down.

And in spite of the haters and those that don’t understand Morrissey, as long as there are humans on this planet to be touched, Morrissey’s art will be doing the touching, long after we’re all dead.

Viva Moz !!!

:cool:
The real problem is those that do understand Morrissey :thumb:, but I agree with your assessment of this trailer.

😐

Oy FC is that double reverse psychobabblin? Trolls are the problem because the really know Moz. Despite not knowing how to get a job the know Moz tho Moz never met them.:crazy:

Welcome to the own zone c***

Not sure what others were expecting but this looks like it's going to be some harmless lightweight fun.

Nothing wrong with that.
on here theres always something wrong with that.some peoples lives are that boring that they cant enjoy anything.

this film looks well shot with a very good colour palette,the 80s was all about colour.good cast and with people like thomas lennon who is a massive smiths fan acting in it then it will definitely be funny.

The trailer is cringe. Let’s hope the film is better. Though to be honest, I
probably will pass on this kind of film.

Anyway, I have a sneaking suspicion that this was not how it really went down.

And in spite of the haters and those that don’t understand Morrissey, as long as there are humans on this planet to be touched, Morrissey’s art will be doing the touching, long after we’re all dead.

Viva Moz !!!

:cool:
🚨DELUSIONAL EXTREMIST ALERT🚨

I’ve never watched the oscars ceremony in my life...
I shall be after this has been released....
It’s gonna be Epic....
The only award it will win will be a fake one from Fiona Knobwell.

However, your end of life will win an award for “Most Pathetic Amongst Morrissey Extremists”. 🏆

Rubbish “film” just like the rest based on or inspired by the fascist Morrissey. Can’t wait to laugh at the reports of fans dying from COVID after gathering to watch this celluloid turd.

This may come as a shock to you, but there's no evidence that the epic Battle of the Death Star portrayed in a film called Star Wars ever took place either. Rumour has it that screenwriters occasionally make up stories for entertainment purposes.

Oh OK cool so it's actually all about the hostage taker's need to impress a black woman.

Sorry..."Black" woman.

f*** off with this woke bullshit.

Oh OK cool so it's actually all about the hostage taker's need to impress a black woman.

Sorry..."Black" woman.

f*** off with this woke bullshit.
That’s the only true aspect of the entire film.

Tags
shoplifters movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom