Shirt prints

TheFirstLostLady

Nobody's nothing
I found a website where I can design my own shirt, and since I don't have anything with Morrissey I decided to make one. But...after uploading my fav pic (ok, one of them...) it looked like this:

morrisseyshirt.png

As you can see, it doesn't look good with a black "frame" on a black shirt. Especially since it doesn't seem to be the same black. I tried to make a transparent "frame" but it didn't look much better.

Do you know some good pictures to use as a print? I can't seem to find any :( Have you made your own shirt like this, and if so, what picture did you use?

I found a website where I can design my own shirt, and since I don't have anything with Morrissey I decided to make one. But...after uploading my fav pic (ok, one of them...) it looked like this:

morrisseyshirt.png

As you can see, it doesn't look good with a black "frame" on a black shirt. Especially since it doesn't seem to be the same black. I tried to make a transparent "frame" but it didn't look much better.

Do you know some good pictures to use as a print? I can't seem to find any :( Have you made your own shirt like this, and if so, what picture did you use?

Sorry, I cannot help with your question but can you tell me which website you are using?

Love PTxx.

It's this one. It's mostly in swedish though. Here's another one, but I think the first one seems better...

Not sure this will happen to you but a couple of years ago I tried making a shirt with a photo of Morrissey on one of those websites and they actually emailed me back that they couldn't do it because of copyright issues! :(

That happened to me. You need to find a pic thats not an official one from a magazine or record sleeve. Good excuse to check out the fan pics on the frink :)

GREAT idea, thanks! I found the perfect picture, then made the background transparent, and voila...

morrisseyshirt2.png

Isn't it beautiful? :love:

(and I don't care about copyright, I'll suffer the consequences ;))

I tried making a shirt with a photo of Morrissey on one of those websites and they actually emailed me back that they couldn't do it because of copyright issues! :(

That's THE LAW.The photo is someone else's work

try using www.zazzle.com they are very customizable.

also the above pictures that were being used will look awkward when they print. Try using an image that isnt cropped unless you plan on putting a border around the whole image.

try using www.zazzle.com they are very customizable.

also the above pictures that were being used will look awkward when they print. Try using an image that isnt cropped unless you plan on putting a border around the whole image.

Yeah, I noticed that too, it looks a bit weird with the border...luckily I never ordered it, I'm still looking for the perfect picture ;)

And Voodoo Doll, this is how you order from Polyshop:

1) Go to their Customstore here. Then choose that item you want. The ones that says "dam" means it's girly fit (for example, "Linne dam svart").
2) "Välj bild" to upload the picture you want. You can choose where you want the picture; "framsida" or "pocket". You can also make it bigger or smaller; "bredd".
3) "Nästa". This is if you want something on the back of the shirt. Do the same here, or just press "Nästa".
4) Choose the size (storlek) and how many you want (antal) and press "Lägg i varukorgen".
5) "Fortsätt handla" if you want to shop some more, or "Ange leveransadress" to checkout.
6) On this page, you can press "UK" at the top of the page, to see it in english. Fill out the form and also choose how to pay - "Betalningssätt" - I suppose you can only pay by credit card (Kreditkort).
7) "To payment", and then...I don't know, cause I haven't ordered anything yet ;) But it shouldn't be that hard...I think. Or I don't know, really.

Good luck! :)

Yeah, I noticed that too, it looks a bit weird with the border...luckily I never ordered it, I'm still looking for the perfect picture ;)

And Voodoo Doll, this is how you order from Polyshop:

1) Go to their Customstore here. Then choose that item you want. The ones that says "dam" means it's girly fit (for example, "Linne dam svart").
2) "Välj bild" to upload the picture you want. You can choose where you want the picture; "framsida" or "pocket". You can also make it bigger or smaller; "bredd".
3) "Nästa". This is if you want something on the back of the shirt. Do the same here, or just press "Nästa".
4) Choose the size (storlek) and how many you want (antal) and press "Lägg i varukorgen".
5) "Fortsätt handla" if you want to shop some more, or "Ange leveransadress" to checkout.
6) On this page, you can press "UK" at the top of the page, to see it in english. Fill out the form and also choose how to pay - "Betalningssätt" - I suppose you can only pay by credit card (Kreditkort).
7) "To payment", and then...I don't know, cause I haven't ordered anything yet ;) But it shouldn't be that hard...I think. Or I don't know, really.

Good luck! :)

Hey thanks for that. I might give it a go but I know its gonna take forever once I start drooling over all those lovely pics... :horny:

Should I order this? ;)

naked.png

I don't know if I'd dare to wear it :D

Back
Top Bottom