Shirley Manson (Garbage) Attacks Morrissey For Defending K.Spacey & H.Weinstein - Alternative Nation

Iconic 90’s Rock Singer Attacks Morrissey For Defending Kevin Spacey & Harvey Weinstein - Alternative Nation
By Brett Buchanan - Nov 19, 2017.

Excerpt:

"Garbage frontwoman Shirley Manson has reacted to former Smiths frontman Morrissey defending Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein following the sexual assault allegations against the two Hollywood titans.

Manson tweeted, “Morrissey has lost the f***ing plot. Weinstein + Spacey unfairly attacked? For rape, sexual abuse+coercion etc. f*** U Morrissey! f*** YOU.”"

Regards,
FWD

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really not a matter of opinion. It's a matter of law and it's pretty clear. You're factually incorrect with "badly thought out drunken advance" as well. A badly thought out drunken advance happens spontaneously. Kevin Spacey is accused of other sexual assaults including another one that happened two years prior to this one. It wasn't badly thought out in the sense you suggest, that it was a spontaneous action, and out of character. It was badly thought out in the sense of, "I think I'll invite this kid I know to my party and try to have sex with him."
You don’t actually know that for sure? You don’t even know who invited the kid to the party. Spacey passed out on the bed drunk, hardly the actions of a well thought pre-meditated plan

You don’t actually know that for sure? You don’t even know who invited the kid to the party. Spacey passed out on the bed drunk, hardly the actions of a well thought pre-meditated plan

No version of the story supports what you're saying here.
Let's see, we don't know who invited a kid Kevin Spacey was working with to a party at Kevin Spacey's place.
Hmmmmm, let's see... Could it have been Michael Jackson but he got stuck in traffic or decided that 14 was kind of old? Maybe the kid broke in! He wasn't invited at all. And then he waited thirty years so he could lie about it. He was waiting for Kevin Spacey to forget what really happened! I'll bet that's it.

And I don't remember anyone passing out. The only mention of being drunk is Kevin Spacey saying he can't remember the incident but has a clear memory that he was drunk. He also just remembered he's gay. Dude has a lot on his mind and when these memories come back you can't expect full and complete accuracy. Maybe they all got drunk and passed out. Michael Jackson and Macaulay Culkin, too. But then Bubbles woke them up in time to catch the last train.

After Spacey had a consensual relationship with another kid (until he tried to rape him) two years later he invited another kid to your party ( I mean, another kid showed up at his party and he tried to rape him, too) the fact that he was drinking isn't super relevant. He had already been hanging out with the kid and a friend of the kid's. Maybe the kid heard about the part while he was following Spacey around against Spacey's wishes. "This damn kid won't leave me alone," thought Spacey. "Now he's at my party! I really need a drink!"
Is that your version?

Talk about how the new record is great or something but don't play this "we don't really know" game because we pretty much do really know.

No version of the story supports what you're saying here.
Let's see, we don't know who invited a kid Kevin Spacey was working with to a party at Kevin Spacey's place.
Hmmmmm, let's see... Could it have been Michael Jackson but he got stuck in traffic or decided that 14 was kind of old? Maybe the kid broke in! He wasn't invited at all. And then he waited thirty years so he could lie about it. He was waiting for Kevin Spacey to forget what really happened! I'll bet that's it.

And I don't remember anyone passing out. The only mention of being drunk is Kevin Spacey saying he can't remember the incident but has a clear memory that he was drunk. He also just remembered he's gay. Dude has a lot on his mind and when these memories come back you can't expect full and complete accuracy. Maybe they all got drunk and passed out. Michael Jackson and Macaulay Culkin, too. But then Bubbles woke them up in time to catch the last train.

After Spacey had a consensual relationship with another kid (until he tried to rape him) two years later he invited another kid to your party ( I mean, another kid showed up at his party and he tried to rape him, too) the fact that he was drinking isn't super relevant. He had already been hanging out with the kid and a friend of the kid's. Maybe the kid heard about the part while he was following Spacey around against Spacey's wishes. "This damn kid won't leave me alone," thought Spacey. "Now he's at my party! I really need a drink!"
Is that your version?

Talk about how the new record is great or something but don't play this "we don't really know" game because we pretty much do really know.

I don’t view this as a sexual assault and you won’t change my mind on that, however yes the new album is great!!

I don’t view this as a sexual assault and you won’t change my mind on that
Tipically a phrase from a fan'atic' of him...:sick: Open your mind and your eyes.
You have a brain.... Use it (you'll see isnt very difficult).
Is not a sexual assault? Have you some informatations about this case or it is your opinion? Because if it's your opinion, keep it for you and let the investigation progress.

however yes the new album is great!!
He raped my ears with his new album and I was not consenting... :tears::tears::tears:

Goz (contraction between God et Moz, if you don't know), had already recording a new album, to release in 2018.

The title is "Where the parents is?"

Apparently this album is a lampoon against the society and all the people who don't believie in the words of Goz (who, by the way, holds the one and only true truth... the others, burned in Hell)

The tracklisting is (strictly limited edition to 500,000 copies):
- November spawned Monsters
- Used a sweet boy
- When you open your legs (Harvey Weinstein version)
- Now my ass is full
- The ordinary 14-years-old boy
- Something is squeezing in my pants
- Harvey the pony
- Spend the day in bed with childrens
- All the young boys must fall in love (Kevin Spacey version)
- John, I'm only 14 (david bowie cover)
- The girl from Hollywood who wouldn't kneel
- Sorrow will come in the bedroom
- You're the one for me, Harvey
- That's how teenager grow up
Bonus Tracks:
- The youngest was the most loved (acoustic)*
- I just want to see the boy happy (acoustic)*

acoustic guitar: K.Spacey / acoustic bass guitar: H.Weinstein

Sorry Keta-Su, I forget that you take everything literally. I meant that Morrissey obviously loves the Beat writers and had made this clear in numerous ways on numerous occasions. His references to Ginsberg in "NCDD" are an example:

"Neal Cassady drops dead
And Allen Ginsberg’s tears shampoo his beard
Neal Cassady drops dead
And Allen Ginsberg’s lips tighten and thin
Neal Cassady drops dead
And Allen Ginsberg’s hosed down in a barn
Neal Cassady drops dead
And Allen Ginsberg’s howl becomes a growl"

I know what you mean. I'm saying people (god help them)who maystumble onto this site and not know that much about M.

BTW,... great song !:)

I just came to see the apologists and the sheep who follow...

Carry on.

He has lost his f***ing mind. Glad I am not paying for his new album and did not drop money for tickets for a show that have a 1 in 5 chance of being cancelled anyway...

Carry on.

Nothing Morrissey could say could ever be as awful as listening to Shirley Manson sing. Garbage indeed.

As if he was too drunk to not realize he was climbing onto a child. That's idiotic. This was not the only time he had done something like this and you well know it. And he wasn't always drunk, just always lecherous. Stop defending this scumbag already ffs.
Quite. Trying to downgrade a sexual assault on a minor just because you want to be in accord with your favourite pop singer tells us something about the nature of obsession.

Because I fail to see how somebody can come to that conclusion.
Come on, the reasoning is clear. If you are anywhere on the spectrum from sex pest to offender, you would conclude in similar fashion to Moz.
That's not to say that calling him a rapist is anything but grossly unfair.

I just came to see the apologists and the sheep who follow...

Carry on.

He has lost his f***ing mind. Glad I am not paying for his new album and did not drop money for tickets for a show that have a 1 in 5 chance of being cancelled anyway...

Carry on.
Hi Buzzetta, you shouldn't be too surprised. This is the internet and anyone who wants to perform the mental acrobatics required to make Moz appear rational can and will flock here.
Don't be too discouraged, there are quite alot of normal and reasonable reactions as well.

This interview makes him appear completely deranged. Victim blaming, rape capitals due to immigrants, it's like he's decided his next piece of writing must be for Breitbart and this is his last chance to get it. The f***ing idiot.

What's to know?
He's a pop singer with a great voice and some pretty good songs.

yes sure why not, but then why do people react to what he says as if he were a terrorist of some sort?

yes sure why not, but then why do people react to what he says as if he were a terrorist of some sort?
Well, that's putting it a bit strong isn't it?
I mean, terrorists are slaughtered on the spot at any and every opportunity.
Morrissey isn't.
( Or is he?)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom