Sheffield 30/10/09

moz was sublime. i actually think the seating was okay, because every1 stood and danced around anyway. You could tell he was well up for it, it good spirits and his voice sounded mega!! I love this guy, hope he doesnt retire....doubt he will he loves his fans too much

PLEASE tell me someone filmed the encore.

I was the girl with the red hair and purple cardigan that got on. It's all a bit of a blur but such an amazing night.

Thanks a million to No place like Rome who lifted me up and planted me on the stage:D:D.

I was the girl with the red hair and purple cardigan that got on. It's all a bit of a blur but such an amazing night.

Thanks a million to No place like Rome who lifted me up and planted me on the stage:D:D.

I was filming it...Ran out of card space :mad:..Got a shot of you but the camera went daft and it blured as hell....Next time hey:D

15360_1244074949413_1455550872_682612_625326_n.jpg

javelin thrown more like:thumb:

awww bless both of you! :thumb:

that shirt must have been made out of metal as it would not rip. Eventually. once I'd lost all feeling in my fingers, I decided to let go.

Is it just me, or is Moz purposefuly throwing out un-ripable shirts?? Same thing happened at Royal Albert Hall!! lol

x

Yay...lucky girl:thumb:

Have a look in the downloads forum, it's already on there.

need more guys at the front of future gigs to pull the w@@@@rs oops i mean bouncers of the stage
They love bein on the same level as the crowd
Not:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::thumb:

This was my first time seeing Moz, and I loved every second of it. :)
I wouldn't know how it compares to other nights, but I thought he sounded great, I had a decent view (from the depths of row P), the seats didn't bother me. It was just a brilliant night.

what a great gig, right at the front even though i had row v tickets and got 3 handshakes, brilliant

What makes you think that despite having Row V tickets, you can just stand at the front? If I'd had tickets in any of those front few rows, you wouldn't have been standing in front of me for very long mate.

The stewards should have moved all you bastards out of the way. Can't believe no-one who had bought tickets in those front rows didn't do anything about it.

What makes you think that despite having Row V tickets, you can just stand at the front? If I'd had tickets in any of those front few rows, you wouldn't have been standing in front of me for very long mate.

The stewards should have moved all you bastards out of the way. Can't believe no-one who had bought tickets in those front rows didn't do anything about it.

people on the front rows were stood at the stage aswell, unless your a arsehole who would have sat down through the concert, no one complained and everyone helped each other to get handshakes/on stage ect ect so whats the problem. You werent there so why does it concern you:crazy:

people on the front rows were stood at the stage aswell, unless your a arsehole who would have sat down through the concert, no one complained and everyone helped each other to get handshakes/on stage ect ect so whats the problem. You werent there so why does it concern you:crazy:

How the f*** do you know I wasn't there? I was there actually and stood through the whole gig. I was in the stalls so could see anyway, so you lot didn't affect me. But what I was getting at was you shouldn't think you have some sort of divine right to be able to stand at the front. You can't tell me that everyone that had tickets at the front were over the moon with your presence in front of them.

without people at the front there would have been a lack of atmosphere and Morrissey would have moaned.
He expected people to go to the front (that's why the security allowed it) and the people had to come from the back otherwise Row A&B would have got there first but they didn't move from their seats.

At Liverpool there was a moat between him and the fans.:eek:
Morrissey isn't Dylan playing to polite society. Thank god:pray:

Back
Top Bottom