Sex

Are you a middle school teacher?

....no. I'm not sure what middle school is either as we don't have it over here. I'm not sure of the relevance or I've completely missed the joke.

Oh I see the Pigsty has evolved into a Jezebel comments section or perhaps a neo-penthouse forum. thats nice....

I am in a dry spell, so this whole thread annoys me :straightface:
no, none of that is because I'm a fat, overbearing, foreign loser :rolleyes:
none of that matters here :thumb:
no, no, its the whole not drinking thing, I am having to rebuild my "social network" from the ground up as it were :cool:
so no sex for months now, its a horror to be sure, but I am saving $ and catching up on my TV, so there is that :rolleyes:

Don't worry about any of that my friend. Every man has a window as long as he is making money. I'm in the same type of mess you are, only much worse. Don't despair.

Don't worry about any of that my friend. Every man has a window as long as he is making money. I'm in the same type of mess you are, only much worse. Don't despair.
oh I am not, the drought is over, thank god for promiscuous Dutch girls :thumb:
and for Spain playing a suckie match, that probably helped a lot :p

tumblr_n6z6twe6RH1qzk2apo1_400.gif

I have Sperm Retention Syndrome for ladies. There's nothing I can do about it now but soon...soon I tell you. :p

"Below the belt is shrivelled and small."

I reached a proud sexual achievement this week and had to pat myself on the back. I made my FWB come 10 times in one round of sex. Usually 2 or 3 seems to be my average. I was quite pleased with myself.

I reached a proud sexual achievement this week and had to pat myself on the back. I made my FWB come 10 times in one round of sex. Usually 2 or 3 seems to be my average. I was quite pleased with myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to be great at it. In fact, I was first chair in 8th grade. I got burned out on it though, so I dropped out of it in 9th grade.
I've hardly picked it up at all since, so I have no doubt I'm incredibly rusty now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom