Sever Busy

liebe

The service is currently busy
Please try again
Unfortunately, we are experiencing a much higher level of demand than normal and are limiting the number of simultaneous users in order to provide the best possible level of service.

You may try again as often as you wish. Please note that refreshing this page will not work! Alternatively please call 0871 220 0260

Thanks for your patience.

ARGH

They are bastards, you would of thought they would have a bloody good server with the amount of traffic they are bound to get at such times. Evidently not.

so we just stay at the server busy site and go to reload the site again and again and if we are lucky they change the?when they one moment change the site

Ticketmaster is usually better equiped in these kinds of situations.
Very funny that nothing is mentioned on TN, because their website was mentioned in the ad for these shows...

suparni:

from the states we dial 011 44 871 22 00 260

i just dialed and it said "all lines busy, please call back later."

WTF. CALL BACK LATER?? you can't even put me on hold??

i wonder how much that phone call just cost me.

[ Alternatively please call 0871 220 0260

ARGH[/QUOTE]

did anybody try to dial this number?to get tixs is it working a the phone?

is it true you have to have an orange account for this presale... and that it is for individual dates only?

that is what a thread says.. down in the tour section "orange gigs and tours presale." is the thread name

erm... i'm starting to feel had by those who said there would be presale.

this server busy thing makes me worry about tomorrow and hope that ticketmaster is selling...

I managed to get on the site and there are no pre-sale tickets available, so the rumours were just that!

is it true you have to have an orange account for this presale... and that it is for individual dates only?

that is what a thread says.. down in the tour section "orange gigs and tours presale." is the thread name

Signed in to that. The dates are listed, but no ticket availability. Surely this doesnt mean its sold out already. Does anybody have tickets yet???

[ Alternatively please call 0871 220 0260

ARGH

did anybody try to dial this number?to get tixs is it working a the phone?[/QUOTE]
'

i forgot that presal eonly exists online and is not possible via phone right?
sliebe wrote this in another thread

Posts: 68 Re: France & UK Presale. Shhhhh. You didn't see me, roight?

Yep, not working for me either now

Just called SeeTickets to ask, all he said was "If there is a pre sale it will just be done online"... Thanks for the help...!

What concerns me is that GigsAndTours don't even have Moz listed on there as to go onsale tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by liebe : Today at 09:09 AM.

Back
Top Bottom