SER YT: "Solomoz" - Bobby remix teaser? (June 1, 2020)

Bent Shot Boys morelike, ruddy awful pair in silly hats and singing the EXACT same song for 30 odd years!

Don't be an idiot. Just compare West End Girls, Always On My Mind and Being Boring -- three very different classics -- and then listen to Hotspot, their very varied and classy new album. It would be much more credible to say that Morrissey has sung the same song for 37 years. Which isn't true but would seem like that to the uninitiated.

Don't be an idiot. Just compare West End Girls, Always On My Mind and Being Boring -- three very different classics -- and then listen to Hotspot, their very varied and classy new album. It would be much more credible to say that Morrissey has sung the same song for 37 years. Which isn't true but would seem like that to the uninitiated.
West End Squirrels, Always On My Behind and Being Snoring plus 'classy' new album HotBot...think I'll stick to Morrissey's 1 song on a loop for the foreseeable Captain my Captain!

The origin of the track was posed as a question simply down to Sam's inability to state what it actually was he was sharing.
It does sound like isolated vocals were used and that normally requires record company input - so whatever is being played potentially has official sanction.
Oddly, exactly like Miknna just got to make a remix - hmmm...
What are the chances of 2 coming along at once? Happy to be wrong though.
There is zero physical product scheduled for Friday, so if you're curious: check digital stores and Spotify out on the 5th.
(Also probably YouTube).
Regards,
FWD.

Cocaine is for lawyers and assholes and I'm neither, though the second is subject to personal opinion. Either way, the only thing going in my nose is the occasional finger.
Morrissey seems to get up there too, occasionally.

How is decadent !!
HANG THE DJ.

Is it necessary for to Morrissey authorize this mixture can someone please answer me ?

Killing Boby ,this cannot happen .
Stinks !! .
He can't let one of his songs be used to be destroyed by a dj.
Hang the DJ .....!!!!!!?‍♀️?‍♀️??????

Is it necessary for to Morrissey authorize this mixture can someone please answer me ?
As I understand it, to do an old school remix you need all the separate tracks that make up the whole. You keep & dispose at leisure, or in accordance with a brief. It needs some official authorisation to be able to get hold of each separate recording. Having said that, I do wonder if software can pull the vocal of a released record; that’s why I’m wondering if this is official.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom