SER YT: "Solomoz" - Bobby remix teaser? (June 1, 2020)

I reckon this is the market the song should have targeted from the start, I said in another thread weeks ago it should have been a stand alone single prelude to the album. It's different from anything Moz has done before and does feel kinda out of place on Dog On A Chain. I don't mind this remix by the way.

Ngl this is a proper Gym tune - Works well because the orignal track and album is synthn laden.
I loved the new Moz album but to me it is just barely touching the potential of synth music. I'd much prefer the synths on John Carpenter albums or soundtracks such as Stranger Things. The synths on John Grant's song Tempest are amazing.

Moz supplies the vocal-only tracks?

I loved the new Moz album but to me it is just barely touching the potential of synth music. I'd much prefer the synths on John Carpenter albums or soundtracks such as Stranger Things. The synths on John Grant's song Tempest are amazing.

Prefer Vietnam

Lol wait did Sam just share the remix that BMG were supposed to release for free on his personal channel?

Rejoice everyone. You're getting another bowl of gruel.

Oh skinny! This is fun! We know you’re dancing your legs down to the knees ! Confess !!!! :p

Last edited:
Morrissey's music has really never lent itself to remixing. From those early This Charming Man "club mixes" to Sparks taking a stab at Suedehead and now this. It's always profoundly awkward.

You crazy kids, have to turn everything into the backing track for a car commercial.

Morrissey's music has really never lent itself to remixing. From those early This Charming Man "club mixes" to Sparks taking a stab at Suedehead and now this. It's always profoundly awkward.

I like those This Charming Man remixes. Though they're more just extended instrumentals.

I liked the old days when 'remixes' were actually that and not just spraying the vocals over some dumpy beats.

Can't wait for the vinyl single release! My money is on Colin Kaepernick as the cover star.

I’m starting to believe that Morrissey would love to work with Giorgio Moroder.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom