SER YT: "Morrissey on Swedish TV" (March 24, 2021)

Ah, yes. I remember this vividly. I was a 20 year old Moz fanatic, immensely deep into my Moz fandom, so seeing him on TV was always a big deal. Also: the shock when it was first announced that he was gonna be on there, and how it later started to make sense. Moz has always been quirky, weird, camp and full of irony, as we all know. With that in mind, Bingolotto made perfect sense. Don’t remember much of the performances themselves, though. I haven’t seen them since the show aired.

Bingo indeed!

The "ROTT" anniversary celebrations start...here?

Bingo indeed!

The "ROTT" anniversary celebrations start...here?

I've spent my lunch break today watching the 4 Music Presents Ringleader special 😳

This is slightly uncanny but not unwelcome.

I'm so here for this and I don't even like the album that much but what a look 💖💅🏻

I've spent my lunch break today watching the 4 Music Presents Ringleader special 😳

This is slightly uncanny but not unwelcome.

I'm so here for this and I don't even like the album that much but what a look 💖💅🏻

It's molto FABIO!

Ah, the pre-craggy racist grand-dad days. Just.

Them was rotten days...?

But you were squealing & moist down the front with the rest of us, Unkle Chuckles ;)

Ahhhh the time. Just as it all started unravelling. The warbling is beyond pale. I’ve no idea why the band have those beautiful instruments, yet they don’t seem to know how to play them. Weird to see this.

It’s more of a poncy prance than a reel around the fountain though, isn’t it?

Moz really had that hand swatting action going on in this one!
He’d do a FANTASTIC cover of “Shoo, Fly, Don’t Bother Me”. He’s got the actions down and he’s always treated people that way, so...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom