SER YT: Morrissey - Live In Birmingham (Genting Arena, Feb. 27, 2018) Premiere (May 22, 2021)

Screenshot_20210522-204346~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Has anyone managed to rip the audio from this video yet? My usual software keeps flagging up error massages.
The highest quality audio is 128 kbps (CBR).
I ripped that exact audio from the HD version of the gig (1.2gb total size).
The audio makes up about 70mb of the whole thing:
Regards,
FWD.

Enjoyed that.
"I grabbed you by the Heinz baked beans"

Reading the live comments one person said “has there ever been a better set opener than You’ll be Gone”?
Clearly by the rest of that persons comments, he’s not been far in life. I expected that song to be left where it started, in Hammersmith 6 years ago, not still being a mainstay on 2020. But I suppose as Sam was part of the comments; the said commentator was eager for an acknowledgment with all his fawning/creeping/arse licking

WTF?
'the person has not been
far in life'? o_O

I don't understand why in a festive occasion like this one some people have to be so harsh...

Watching this just reminded me of what a dreary mess 'Who Will Protect Us From the Police' is - dear god, what a terrible song to play live. :sick:

Watching this just reminded me of what a dreary mess 'Who Will Protect Us From the Police' is - dear god, what a terrible song to play live. :sick:

The whole set is dreadful, filled with garbage tracks that should never be played live, especially not for an arena show. This was awful, I feel sorry for the fans who paid good money to be there.

Amazing how great the LiHS songs sound when played live. His voice sounded very immediate, as if recorded straight from the microphone. The music was a bit fuzzy at the higher end though, but defo the right decision to cut it down there for the sake of vocal immediacy.

The whole set is dreadful, filled with garbage tracks that should never be played live, especially not for an arena show. This was awful, I feel sorry for the fans who paid good money to be there.
Great

Amazing how great the LiHS songs sound when played live. His voice sounded very immediate, as if recorded straight from the microphone. The music was a bit fuzzy at the higher end though, but defo the right decision to cut it down there for the sake of vocal immediacy.

I liked that Boz sax at the end of I Started Somethin'...
Kinda wish he woulda played a little longer.

Monetised advert breaks between every song? Why isn’t it on the official Moz channel.

The seemingly silent crowd will be because soundboard recordings often just record the band and singer. Not always the crowd.

Yes, he's added 15 ad rolls to it today (wasn't present earlier).
Not sure which of 4.5k views were caught by that - it must have earned a few pence :)
FWD.

The Hoff is back...
I was worried about you ...
I thought you’d been buried or burnt ...
As much as we dislike each other ..
I’m pleased your back...

Thankfully using AdBlock, a free browser extension, and I never get ad breaks on YouTube. PS: My grammar is bad, but my meaning is good

Worst setlist ever...
I thought the same. 😒 I'd have been very disappointed had I attended in person. Bleh.

I mean, if you're gonna "open the vault," why not choose a truly classic gig when he was at the height of his powers... circa early-to-mid 90's?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom