SER YouTube: "Hollywood Bowl Hands" (February 28, 2021)

I know that Sam said he didn’t know how, but surely a live show wouldn’t be too far beyond his reach if he did a little research. These YouTube teasers are frustrating. There must be something else in the archive that is under the direction of the current management team.
Morrissey has lost a significant amount of projected income this year and last due to the lack of shows to promote “Dog”. Even if just from a business perspective, it makes sense to put ‘something’ out?

This is just a teaser!

I think Sam’s gonna release the whole show at this speed !

:lbf:

the same speed it’s taking him to release the interview.

not the average speed.

;)

I'm not sure this can still be considered 'speed'.

If, and this is a big 'if', they finally figure out how to bring moving pictures ( pictures moving at the right speed, that is) into people's homes, I hope it will be a complete show and not a randomly cut version that's missing some songs and banter...

Last edited:
Some nice, colourized footage of Lurch, right there! Thanks for sharing. :)

Just glad he didn't lick his palm afterward, as he did when I saw him at The Orpheum in Vancouver, Canada, in the 90's.
He keeps a few slices of Kerrygold, taped to his sleeve during every show. He wasn’t licking his hand, per se. He was powering up - so he’d have enough energy to warble through his encore. It’s tough to make it through 70 minutes, at his age.

Sam will release the full concert along with the interview any day now!!!

Another pathetic attempt at “art” by SER. Rubbish for the rubbish.

Give the fans what they want. Moz’s eulogy.

Oh come on Sammy lad !!! Do keep up and post the true up to date hot-topic shit of contract-less Uncle Steve performing a dull as dishwater set to an empty atmosphere—less Leeds Arena.
He can’t even sell out Castlefield Bowl in his own backyard ffs ! L O L :laughing:

Benny 🇬🇧:knife:

Wouldn't you wanna stretch such a moment into eternity? Reality always fails at that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom