Scam re: buying tickets at Hollywood Bowl for November 11th

However, when I went to purchase Charity tickets, there was no such issue. When my friend (who experienced the same problems as I) went to purchase Platinum tickets, there was no such issue. The issues only occurred for the general public pre-sale and the album bundle using code LowInHighSchool.

I had no problems purchasing the general public pre-sale album bundle for the November 10th show using the code. I thought there was no presale for the November 11th show?

There was no advanced pre-sale, but there were album bundle seats to be unlocked with the code. In fact, there still are a few.

I think he would rather shoot himself in the face than benefit anyone he's cut out of his life. Spite seems to figure big in the guy's business choices.

So, then it isn't ALL about the money?
Note: I don't know, just speculating.
He did tours with a lot of small venues but then people criticised him he only did cause he knew he wasn't relevant anymore and could not sell out the bigger venues or even stadiums. :(
And oh, all those black curtains everywhere, :rolleyes:

Could it be possible he really wants to do in any case the Hollywood Bowl and accepts and realizes he can't do without such big and influential parties as Ticketmaster?
He is not the only one out there in the musicbusiness confronted with these issues.
It's Bruce Springsteen and fans on a (much) smaller scale.
There might be a slight difference in the hardcore fan-base though. o_O

It's all backfiring now!

There are THOUSANDS of unsold tickets on the Ticketmaster website in the cheap seats (nosebleed) for both nights.

There are THOUSANDS of tickets at the higher price points at VividSeats, StubHub, SeatGeek, eBay, etc.

He will not be playing to seating capacity (17,500) if these trends continue...

What will MORRISSEY do when he looks out at the crowd and sees a Hollywood Bowl that is half full?

Blood bull ox m8. Me reckon the demand for these tickets is blood amazing considering Uncle Steve played a LA hometown gig just 4 months ago. Just can't get enough of the mayor of Malibu.

Warm Malibu summer days outdoors, America is not the World!...bla bla bla

People who live in a country that was built as a scam are surprised there is some sort of ticket scam?

It's all backfiring now!

There are THOUSANDS of unsold tickets on the Ticketmaster website in the cheap seats (nosebleed) for both nights.

There are THOUSANDS of tickets at the higher price points at VividSeats, StubHub, SeatGeek, eBay, etc.

He will not be playing to seating capacity (17,500) if these trends continue...

What will MORRISSEY do when he looks out at the crowd and sees a Hollywood Bowl that is half full?

Ignore it and he will look at the beautifully draped black curtains of exquise fabric and quality, carefully chosen by himself and smile. Life can be so good when you don't have to look all the time at such despicable cretins, like you, for instance. :tiphat:

He doesn't care cause he has done what he had to and was very, very successful at it. Artistically and professionally.

And at least many, many people bought his products and have seen him live and secured him of a well-deserved financial status. His new album and the buzz it will create wiil again reinstate his remarkable musical heritage as one of the greatest ever in pop music. He is a living legend.
Many people round the world know this, but the people of LA know it even more.
:popcorn:

You all are some slow peeps, Im sad to report. LOL
They are artificial sell outs FFS. Carry on.
There will row upon row of empty seats at both shows.

It's a scam but I paid it.

I will be wearing a f*** TICKETMASTER t shirt at the show

What are you talking about?

I was talking about the obvious fact that the english lost the battle and won the war as everyone started talking english and named almost every city and town after some english one except from the lazy sunbathers on the west coast.

You have endlessly talked about american corruption and things like that in at least half of your posts and then you are unable to get the meaning of my previous posts.

Some days you type great english and some it is like a fruit picker slipped on a keyboard. Do you have staff that help you out here and are you really sure you are not part of some aristocrat family hiding in the shade drinking lemonade watching the last polo game?

I was talking about the obvious fact that the english lost the battle and won the war as everyone started talking english and named almost every city and town after some english one except from the lazy sunbathers on the west coast.

You have endlessly talked about american corruption and things like that in at least half of your posts and then you are unable to get the meaning of my previous posts.

Some days you type great english and some it is like a fruit picker slipped on a keyboard. Do you have staff that help you out here and are you really sure you are not part of some aristocrat family hiding in the shade drinking lemonade watching the last polo game?

My English is not natural, I have to think twice about the words I write because my thoughts run on another driveway, that is, latin based languages. The little pieces of English I manage to write were picked from boring lessons I paid little attention to and some books I really liked. I know I'm terrible at it, but imperfection shouldn't stop a person from doing things. My worst writings occur when I'm in a hurry because I don't read things after writing them.
I usually talk about corruption, as you say, but not specially regarding a single country. It's a general human condition and the perception of it in some places is just a matter of visibility, not of mere existence. Sincerely, I don't know why you think I belong to an "aristocrat family", that's kind of funny and sad at the same time. There is not such a thing where I live, we are all very poor people here in relative terms compared with the rest of the world but I can't care less about it. Sorry.

*FOR

*LATEST

jeez......

My English is not natural, I have to think twice about the words I write because my thoughts run on another driveway, that is, latin based languages. The little pieces of English I manage to write were picked from boring lessons I paid little attention to and some books I really liked. I know I'm terrible at it, but imperfection shouldn't stop a person from doing things. My worst writings occur when I'm in a hurry because I don't read things after writing them.
I usually talk about corruption, as you say, but not specially regarding a single country. It's a general human condition and the perception of it in some places is just a matter of visibility, not of mere existence. Sincerely, I don't know why you think I belong to an "aristocrat family", that's kind of funny and sad at the same time. There is not such a thing where I live, we are all very poor people here in relative terms compared with the rest of the world but I can't care less about it. Sorry.

I know it once again looked like one of my famous attacks on someone here but you do mix the perfect english with english that is not so good as if it wasn't you writing and posting it sometimes. Not that I care that much cause english is not my first language either and I prefer street english tbh.

So you live in a poor part of the country, that is interesting and nothing to be ashamed of. Not like that is your fault anyway.

I hurry too as you can see and I cannot help myself from correcting it if I see it. You can now go back to ignoring me and keep me in the lunatic folder over people here.

I still admire you from afar although you hate that, sorry about that and I won't mention it again.

I know it once again looked like one of my famous attacks on someone here but you do mix the perfect english with english that is not so good as if it wasn't you writing and posting it sometimes. Not that I care that much cause english is not my first language either and I prefer street english tbh.

So you live in a poor part of the country, that is interesting and nothing to be ashamed of. Not like that is your fault anyway.

I hurry too as you can see and I cannot help myself from correcting it if I see it. You can now go back to ignoring me and keep me in the lunatic folder over people here.

I still admire you from afar although you hate that, sorry about that and I won't mention it again.

No, I don't live in a poor part of the country. My country is inexplicably poor. Let's go back to ignore mode.

No, I don't live in a poor part of the country. My country is inexplicably poor. Let's go back to ignore mode.

You don't know your own country then and the parts of your country where the aristocrats reside are very rich indeed.

Those places are like an advert for Ralph Lauren in more ways than one. You could say the RL logo was inspired by argentinian aristocrat lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom