Scam re: buying tickets at Hollywood Bowl for November 11th

I know it once again looked like one of my famous attacks on someone here but you do mix the perfect english with english that is not so good as if it wasn't you writing and posting it sometimes. Not that I care that much cause english is not my first language either and I prefer street english tbh.

So you live in a poor part of the country, that is interesting and nothing to be ashamed of. Not like that is your fault anyway.

I hurry too as you can see and I cannot help myself from correcting it if I see it. You can now go back to ignoring me and keep me in the lunatic folder over people here.

I still admire you from afar although you hate that, sorry about that and I won't mention it again.

" I prefer street english "
You must be joking Urbanus.
You mean to tell me there is any interesting book written in that " street English " of yours that is of import to readers who want to read, and understand the rich culture it comes from?
It is the lingua franca of the world. A global language with so many worldwide influence, be it science, literature or whatever.

I thought you were a bit more "well read" and aware that "street English" is a joke.
A rapidly changing dialect causing people to neglect the pleasure of reading a book that can be read and understood many years after it was written.
If everybody in England starts to prefer that " street English" after some years those beautiful books will be obsolete cause nobody understands them anymore.
Like reading some Islandic texts from before the middle ages.

Oh you poor people of England, you should be proud about your language, but that is forbidden, or not done, apparently.
I think it is very English to feel ashamed but secretly they must be proud, innit? :rolleyes:
Or are they only proud about football?:squiffy:

You don't know your own country then and the parts of your country where the aristocrats reside are very rich indeed.

Those places are like an advert for Ralph Lauren in more ways than one. You could say the RL logo was inspired by argentinian aristocrat lifestyle.

The only thing I made during my entire life was living and working in my own country, so I guess I know it better than you do. Aristocracy means the ruling of the best. More than one third of overall population, including immigrants, and -even worst- more than a half of children population here live below the poverty level. That is not the ruling of the best. That's the government of psychopath thieves who refuse to lose their privileges of exploiting the country for their own benefit. How much time do you think a person like me could spend in the same room with that kind of people? You have a romantic idea about power matters, I wish I could see the world through your pink colored crystals.

" I prefer street english "
You must be joking Urbanus.
You mean to tell me there is any interesting book written in that " street English " of yours that is of import to readers who want to read, and understand the rich culture it comes from?
It is the lingua franca of the world. A global language with so many worldwide influence, be it science, literature or whatever.

I thought you were a bit more "well read" and aware that "street English" is a joke.
A rapidly changing dialect causing people to neglect the pleasure of reading a book that can be read and understood many years after it was written.
If everybody in England starts to prefer that " street English" after some years those beautiful books will be obsolete cause nobody understands them anymore.
Like reading some Islandic texts from before the middle ages.

Oh you poor people of England, you should be proud about your language, but that is forbidden, or not done, apparently.
I think it is very English to feel ashamed but secretly they must be proud, innit? :rolleyes:
Or are they only proud about football?:squiffy:

The english are as you know conservative so no books in street english but in Sweden there are plenty of them in street swedish which includes street english that is used a lot by us swedes.

Street english is definitely around and always has been and why you fail to realise that is beyond me but there you go.

Guess he never met chavs or saw english films or tv series....

The only thing I made during my entire life was living and working in my own country, so I guess I know it better than you do. Aristocracy means the ruling of the best. More than one third of overall population, including immigrants, and -even worst- more than a half of children population here live below the poverty level. That is not the ruling of the best. That's the government of psychopath thieves who refuse to lose their privileges of exploiting the country for their own benefit. How much time do you think a person like me could spend in the same room with that kind of people? You have a romantic idea about power matters, I wish I could see the world through your pink colored crystals.

But then you know that I am right. People living in a country never know more about it these days cause of this thing you and me are using when we discuss these things.

The english are as you know conservative so no books in street english but in Sweden there are plenty of them in street swedish which includes street english that is used a lot by us swedes.

Street english is definitely around and always has been and why you fail to realise that is beyond me but there you go.

Guess he never met chavs or saw english films or tv series....

It all depends on what the term street English means to you, and me.
Why are the Swedes incorporating THAT much of street English in their own language?
It's the same here. But the results of it are devastating.

Obviously to learn a language and how to use it correctly seems to lose it's importance.
When rules, spelling rules, punctuations and grammar, are that unclear or not important enough anymore, as anything goes, as seems to be the case with so-called streetlanguage, communication, even with spoken word, will be impossible in the long run. Nuances and the different emotional values of words lose their meaning.
But, if you are not able to understand, learn and use the correct language it might become a problem anyway.

I guess now I have misunderstood all English films and tv-series.
Still like them, maybe for the wrong reason but who cares! :D

It all depends on what the term street English means to you, and me.
Why are the Swedes incorporating THAT much of street English in their own language?
It's the same here. But the results of it are devastating.

Obviously to learn a language and how to use it correctly seems to lose it's importance.
When rules, spelling rules, punctuations and grammar, are that unclear or not important enough anymore, as anything goes, as seems to be the case with so-called streetlanguage, communication, even with spoken word, will be impossible in the long run. Nuances and the different emotional values of words lose their meaning.
But, if you are not able to understand, learn and use the correct language it might become a problem anyway.

I guess now I have misunderstood all English films and tv-series.
Still like them, maybe for the wrong reason but who cares! :D

Could not agree more and didn't say I approve of it or like it one bit.

Not learning language started with the millennials who felt no need to type things the right way or say things the right way to the point that older people and teachers defended their right not to bother.

I think you were looking for the word slang which for me is the same as street language.

Back
Top Bottom