Say something nice about someone on solo

Julia’s got a very damp, warm, velvety nook. I half expected it to be cold and baggy but I was very pleasantly surprised

We all love each other here.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Well, not really.
In fact, I can't think of more than 4 people who are genuine and nice. For me, Solo became a site to get the most recent news about the one and only, but, other than that, the atmosphere around here is toxic (continually supplied by negative and morally appalling people).

Well, not really.
In fact, I can't think of more than 4 people who are genuine and nice. For me, Solo became a site to get the most recent news about the one and only, but, other than that, the atmosphere around here is toxic (continually supplied by negative and morally appalling people).
You know nothing of the real life morals of most of the people on here. None of us do. Giving Morrissey a ball bashing (or washing, all depending) doesn't make someone morally appalling.

We don’t know nothing about each other, here. But some think they know us well, when in fact they don’t.

We don’t know nothing about each other, here. But some think they know us well, when in fact they don’t.
We don't need to know anything about each others morals or anything else, after being here a while though and reading and commenting on each others posts, we can get a good idea of what a members like, their interests and opinions of things, you can decide whos opinions or advice on collecting, or other musical tastes you can trust, who's constantly negative about everything and who rarely is, so when they are, it matters. It only works if people sign in Anonymous is no one and everyone, and as such their opinions are irrelevant.

We don't need to know anything about each others morals or anything else, after being here a while though and reading and commenting on each others posts, we can get a good idea of what a members like, their interests and opinions of things, you can
decide whos opinions or advice on collecting, or other musical tastes you can trust, who's constantly negative about everything and who rarely is, so when they are, it matters. It only works if people sign in Anonymous is no one and everyone, and as such their opinions are irrelevant.

So irrelevant! No one matters here!

Solo is not that bad - it has definitely been more toxic than it is now, if you want to describe it like that. What can you expect at this point? Solo is the home of the diehards and as Morrissey continues to sabotage his career, even those fans are leaving. The moderators here seem to have disappeared too.

S. J. W. i've been missing you a lot! I can't wait to see you again! Only you can make me happy!

Despite all the things I have said 12 inch still talks to me occasionally which shows he is of course a far better person than me and I truly regret everything I ever said to him.
I've tried to understand why I said those things and why I chose him and a few others to attack on here and I just think it is cause internet is anonymous and you don't really see the people you deal with.
It is like I never took internet seriously and people were just faceless and I didn't think I was able to hurt anyone but obviously I did.
In my life I have been surrounded by bullies of the worst kind but I was never really one myself in real life but turned into one online. They say you become your environment and that is really true in my case despite me hating those bullies that did not turn on me but turned on people around me.
My last job we had this obese guy and he had a stutter and everyone except me was mean to him, even the three brothers who owned the place despite him taking on any kind of shit job without ever complaining. I even picked him up and took him to the christmas party and drove him to his mothers after when the company had a gathering at a bowling place including dinner and all and in the end I left that workplace being the only there who truly knew that guy.
Funny thing is I worked with his mother many years before and the years after I left her sons place of work she always smiled and said hello to me knowing I was the only one that was nice to her son at his job plus the fact she remembered me from when me and her worked at the same place.
I will always wonder why internet turned me into a mean person when I am anything but in real life. Maybe it is like road rage but with a keyboard?
I will never find the answer. Bring out the violins.

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom