Say something nice about someone on solo

Buzzetta, Corrissey, EPbabe, Joey, Skinner, Modrevolve, Trubz, Pregz, Cassius, NRiTH, Bysshe, Oye Terence, Bogdana, Oscillate, Mindless, Esheh, uhhhhhh, I'm sure I'm forgetting someone and if so I'm sorry!! :o

whether I know you IRL or just from solo, you all are awesome and special to me in your own ways, and you know why!! :)

i had a "FML" status on facebook the other night and seriously, within like, 2 minutes, 5 of you had either asked me if I was okay or wrote me a message. you guys are the best!! xoxoxo

:love::love::love:

Buzzetta, Corrissey, EPbabe, Joey, Skinner, Modrevolve, Trubz, Pregz, Cassius, NRiTH, Bysshe, Oye Terence, Bogdana, Oscillate, Mindless, Esheh, uhhhhhh, I'm sure I'm forgetting someone and if so I'm sorry!! :o

whether I know you IRL or just from solo, you all are awesome and special to me in your own ways, and you know why!! :)

i had a "FML" status on facebook the other night and seriously, within like, 2 minutes, 5 of you had either asked me if I was okay or wrote me a message. you guys are the best!! xoxoxo

What is an (note an, not a) FML status?

Wha-? When did I sing? Maybe you're confusing me with Franissey, who sometimes covers Moz songs? :o Thank you anyway. *bows*

OH NO, you're right. D: I fixed it.

Well, nice thing about you: You weren't angry at me for mixing your name up with Franissey's. :) You must be a darling! :D

Ok, now that I've had more time to think about it..

All You Need Is Moz is a friend of mine outside the boards and has incredible strength in the face of constant adversity.

davidt is someone I have met a few times in person and he's a very good guy. As an administrator, he has really helped me be a better moderator and has taught me a lot about not letting other people upset me.

Kewpie is very strong. She takes a lot of shit here but does a really good job of ignoring it. She does frustrate me sometimes with her moving of threads, but she is the best moderator at keeping out the riff-raff.

Not Right In The Head and I have been on the same page a lot the past few days.

Modrevolve and I tend to agree on a lot of things especially about the music itself.

Benn Budd is probably the funniest person here. He's crass and witty at the same time. A great mix.

Sicy is my favourite new solo-er. She's kind, thoughtful, intelligent and genuine (and she showed us how to ID tag creators).

There are many others but I think I have shared enough.

Last edited:
The Seeker of Good Songs posts interesting news stories that I might not read otherwise.

Hey, thanks. I wonder a lot of times if my postings ever even get noticed, but I don't expect a reply to everything. I'm not an attention needy.

Nugz, Corrissey, EPbabe, Pregnant For The Last Time, troubleluvsme are all good eggs.
Uncle Skinny is an alright chap for a limey. :)
Mr. Head....I'm not sure about yet - I think he's a weirdy.
JukeBox seems like a decent guy. I havn't had much interaction with him, but he didn't cus me out when I shared the wrong team info to him.

There are way too many to list, but only one person is on my Ignore so I guess that says something..
There were two others but they aren't around anymore, I don't think.

If I didn't mention you, it doesn't mean I don't like you.

No one has ever been an @$$ to me, at least not that I am aware of. :)

Sicy is my favourite new solo-er. She's kind, thoughtful, intelligent and genuine (and she showed us how to ID tag creators).

Did she? Tell me how!

I love everyone on here:thumb:

That's about as nice as I can be.

Thank you to all of those who said sweet things about me! :blushing:

Just to start:

Robby is very nice to me.

EP is the kindest person I've ever met (even if it was online).

Bysshe has excellent taste in men.

Corny is very attractive.

Buzzetta, Corrissey, EPbabe, Joey, Skinner, Modrevolve, Trubz, Pregz, Cassius, NRiTH, Bysshe, Oye Terence, Bogdana, Oscillate, Mindless, Esheh, uhhhhhh, I'm sure I'm forgetting someone and if so I'm sorry!!

Awww:). You're badass Nugz. I love how like 1.5 seconds after Robby posts something on my facebook wall, theres one from you saying, "Robby, f***ing stop. RUN DANIELLE RUN!" hahaha:D:thumb::highfive:

Oh I forgot. I have only met a few solo people in real life.
Mel Torment is good people. There are others I met at the SF Fillmore show, but I don't either remember or know their names. A Vietnamese girl and her dad. A guy from Scotland who wore a kilt. Don't remember his name either (I am very bad with remembering names. always) but I think he posts on here. He was friendly, too.

Everyone on here that I've spoken to or shared a thread with are lovely :)

More niceness....

I adore dicartwright's GIFs and photoshops.

Bysshe's dark sense of humor always brightens my day.

Lemon's Homer Simpson icon on the Frink never gets stale, love it! :thumb:

fp__homer_drool.jpg

:guitar:

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom