Say something nice about someone on solo

I knew this thread would morph into a huge ass-kissing session the moment I read the title, and I was right! =O

"Say Something Nice About Someone You HATE On Solo" would've been a bit more interesting... :thumb:

I'll play along though....

Robby, SNS22, Dave = EOH's All-Time Favorite Posters Here <33333

Will add more later on

Where has SNS22 been lately?

I knew this thread would morph into a huge ass-kissing session the moment I read the title, and I was right! =O

"Say Something Nice About Someone You HATE On Solo" would've been a bit more interesting... :thumb:

I'll play along though....

Robby, SNS22, Dave = EOH's All-Time Favorite Posters Here <33333

Will add more later on

I knew I left someone out!! EOH, I love you too! you've been one of my longest solo friends!! :)

i dont hate anyone yet.:(

EOH makes me smile.

i have to admit, @ 1st i was a bit anxious that as i scrolled down only 1 person(Cassie the gr8) had mentioned me in a positive manner :o
but then others did too, so thx to all of them, that was nice of you :thumb:
also, to anybody who joined "TEAM Robby", you all rock! :guitar:
whoever you are & now for more particulars:
EOH, who has always had my back
davidt for unbanning me
bored and skinny for being moderate in their moderation of me
MunchyBrain for keeping "punk alive" here
the "nice gang" from chat from people like moonie, kali, brocie, mick and others
bysshe for telling me what books to read among other things :blushing:
like i said, there really are to many really to mention :eek:
and even though this post already too long :crazy:
a couple more who no longer post are still tops in my book :straightface:
cod was my fave "right wing" poster
lastly, chica is the best poster ever
she made the ot what it is and is really the only reason i ever migrated from chat to the forums in the 1st place :)

Lovely feel-good thread, Scarlet. Thanks for the warm fuzzies, my peeps. :) Needed it today.

Corrissey looks like Morrissey's mum (who is beautiful).

:eek: :confused: Really? I need to look for her pic. I'm honored to be compared to Mozza's Muzza!

I do not even know where to begin with the compliments...Like Pregs said, it's cuz you're all so very nice why I keep coming back. No, this is not an invitation to act like assholes so I stay away :D tho an interesting (and probably) successful tactic!

Since nugz mentioned Flax...I'll start there...what she said about him prior to me meeting him was true, he has this aura about him, you just want to hug him (I did). Flax is love. And his website is gorgeous.

bysshe, trubz and Pregs have been such good & loyal friends to me, a shoulder to lean on, cry on, party on :D I need to meet my rock, bysshe someday...she has a sweet, soothing (NC accented) voice, trubz has a great smile & gorgeous blue eyes and Pregs is rocking a cute haircut and is a great driver! :thumb:

NRITH has been a terrific friend from Day 1. He's sincere and means well and is one of my favorite / solo's favorite, posters. We need him here, don't deny it. We need him and Worm here at the same time, talking to eachother...they are both so witty & hilarious...Worm has a beautiful mind & a nice chin (lol) Corny (as Explory) was the first guy to welcome me to solo and get to know me thru PM's...plus he's good looking & a sharp dresser! modrevolve, you had me at The Who, EOH, makes me LOL!!, Seeker, great musical tastes, a good guy & a great Dad (I'm sure), Kilty hilarious and a good man, very caring, oye just plain cool & hawt...Peter & bored very fun & diplomatic mods, the voices of reason, joey, IDOYA, prue and bagface all good kids...(I'm allowed to say that!)

nugz (I want to party with you), Skinner (my brain twin--wish I was your face twin-ha!), Cassius (so smart & mature), bogdana (the first girl to PM me & welcome me to solo), Julie (your whole face lights up, you're so cheery), Jose (selfless and my best International friend), ScarletIbis (kind-hearted and loving), Comtesse & MelT (unassuming, wise and cool), morrisseychic (great taste in music), oscillate, Crystal, Dow Jones (CRACK ME UP), TCM (wittiest woman), Karin (great frink & keeps the peace)....gosh...so many more...I need to take a breather :D I'll be baaack.

JoyDiv007 is friendly, fun and well-traveled in her Moz adventures.

Thanks, I'll add that you are super cool as well.

Warroom-I love his radio show, plays the best music.

Echobay- is really friendy

Pregs-she just rocks

Corrissey- I'd so want to hang out with her, we both share a love for DD

Nugz- her posts always have me laughing

oye terence- he's the best

JJ- A huge thanks to him for everything

There are many others here as well, the list would be endless.

:thumb: check mah sig! ;)

to add:

biru is a new fav.

I also agree with the person who said Ben Budd was funny. he should post more. he said something yesterday and i was eating as i read it and laughed and choked on my food a bit.

I said that. What he said yesterday that had me quoting him was the "full three minutes including chatting up the girl, buying the condoms and talking to the police after"

I'll say this again.. the whole Chicago group seems really awesome... not just the people that live there but the people that all put their name on the roll call.

Aww every fecker on here has been mentioned except old me. I know when it's my cue to call a taxi and leave ;)

Aww, don't be silly.... Would a pint of cider cheer you up? ;)

Ps. I haven't mentioned my all-time solo friends one by one because they know who they are and how much I love and appreciate them. So I went for the most unusual picks. :)

For now, I'm going to start with the first two people I met.

almareallymatters was the first person to welcome me to Solo. She seems like a lovely lady and I would love to meet her sometime. If she really does have that framed poster of Morrissey hanging in her kitchen (a pic she posted a long time ago!) I think I might just love her.

Not Right in the Head was also one of the firsts to welcome me.
He was sooooo nice and caring. He wanted to know everything about me!! My real name, where I lived, the names of my kids, where they went to school, etc....
He even wanted to see pictures of me!! After I sent him pictures of myself, he wanted to see pics of my entire family. It was so nice that he took such an interest. :)

I am joking about NRitH. He was one of my first friends, but the other stuff never happened. duh. :rolleyes:

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom