Say something nice about someone on solo

shawnxvx is easy to talk to. No, rilly!
rilly? i am? thanks!

I want to give all the veggies on here a great big hug for being such caring humans.:thumb:
:thumb:

Oh, Shawn has the best avatar!
i am starting to think i do. heh

Cassius, Nugz, Corny, Corrissey, PFTLT, EPbabe, Buzzetta, Bagface :)blushing:), I am a ghost, PT, crimes, modrevolve, Joey, shawn, frankly, and anyone else I forgot...you are the good part of solo. You all help to keep this place nice and enjoyable and also you're all really hot and I'd do any of you in a heartbeat.

kthnkx
yo, lemme get them digits?

oh wait i already got 'em:cool:

And, of course, as Hellie pointed out, all of the Vegetarians here rock! :guitar:
:guitar::guitar:

(and she showed us how to ID tag creators).
hmm... i hope those go public. haha

rilly? i am? thanks!

:thumb:

Rilly, rilly!

I have terrible social anxiety, but I didn't feel nervous when speaking with you. You seemed non-judgmental and sweet. That's why I talked to you more than the other people there that day. (I hope I didn't bother you.)

:thumb: check mah sig! ;)

to add:

biru is a new fav.

I also agree with the person who said Ben Budd was funny. he should post more. he said something yesterday and i was eating as i read it and laughed and choked on my food a bit.

I also love just about every post by yesitis. :)

why, thank you! I'd already seen that, what an honour! I actually add yesitis too because of the buttkicking on the racism thread I just read. Good job!

Rilly, rilly!

I have terrible social anxiety, but I didn't feel nervous when speaking with you. You seemed non-judgmental and sweet. That's why I talked to you more than the other people there that day. (I hope I didn't bother you.)
i am usually terrible in social situations. i didnt mind you talking to me rather than those other losers.:lbf:

i am only judgmental and not sweet on the internet. or i try to be. not sure how its working out.:D

Silke, Cosey Mo, GirlAfraid23, Pashernate, Lemon, lottie, lainey....great Frink contributors.:thumb:

Frannissey....nice lady, lovely singer. :)

Tbevie.....great Morrissey artwork. :thumb:

oye terence and Joey....:yum::blushing:

The Cats Mother....very talented knitter of frinky Morrissey dolls. :D

sistasheila....super scanner of many magazine articles.:flowers:

Uncleskinny.....just seems like a really decent man and he makes the best t-shirts ever!

JesuisJulie, pregnantforthelasttime.....smart, interesting, sincere people, I am happy to have met them.:highfive:

I enjoy lots of other posters here including Corrissey, Skinner, and nugz and probably many more.

Last edited:
Scarlet Ibis is a smart, beautiful artist and writer.

Thank you, dearie. You turn my head. :)

Scarlet Ibis gets my kudos for starting a positive thread and I tip my hat to all of you who have contributed so far.

Thank you Scarlet.

You're welcome! Hasn't it been a nice day on solo? :)

I knew this thread would morph into a huge ass-kissing session the moment I read the title, and I was right! =O

"Say Something Nice About Someone You HATE On Solo" would've been a bit more interesting... :thumb:

I'll play along though....

Robby, SNS22, Dave = EOH's All-Time Favorite Posters Here <33333

Will add more later on

Tags
*puke 1hottrubzplz circle jerk daveyhavok<3 dog nuts i <3 pt i am hot i<3ghosts i<3kyleleonard kyle is coo kyle's lovely leigh94 is cute love fest mr is hot nicethredscarlt sns22ownage
Back
Top Bottom