Santa Fe

treygar

all i ask of you...
anyone going? I'm driving in from Oklahoma.

SANTA FE..."The Forgotten Show" ??

I will be there.:guitar: Still looks like many tickets available.
Is this show going to be full?
Where is the pre-concert drinking spot?:confused:

Re: SANTA FE..."The Forgotten Show" ??

Don't know about the drinking, but come to Little Tony's to watch me and a buddy take on the 6 pound Big Tony Pasta Challenge before the show! Noon or so!

A-Bomb

:D

ok seriously, no one from the forums going to see Mozz? anyone from the rest of the world? if it is just me and Mozz it will be a boring affair I'm certain of it, oy.

nope, I no longer live in Texas, much to the chagrin of some on this board I am sure....but they are old queens who bear grudges like, oh nevermind. I'd love to see Mozz at the Majestic that is such a beautiful place but the date didn't work out for me, Santa Fe being on a weekend works for me. Studog and a-bomb reach out to me I have no clue about anything in Santa Fe will be my first time there and farthest west I've ever been really.

nope, I no longer live in Texas, much to the chagrin of some on this board I am sure....but they are old queens who bear grudges like, oh nevermind. I'd love to see Mozz at the Majestic that is such a beautiful place but the date didn't work out for me, Santa Fe being on a weekend works for me. Studog and a-bomb reach out to me I have no clue about anything in Santa Fe will be my first time there and farthest west I've ever been really.

Well, I am a not a queen, I am a straight dude but I am not a lonley high court judge so to each his own. I am still looking for a pre-concert drinking spot. Found a nice outdoor spot then found out is damn cold in Santa Fe. Like to just find a place to plug in my IPOD and drink some whiskey. Will keep looking.

I'm no longer in Texas either but I had to see Moz in SA :)

I'm thinking about going but it's all hinging on selling my extra San Antonio ticket. If it doesn't sell, I don't go. :/

Back
Top Bottom