Santa Fe

treygar

all i ask of you...
anyone going? I'm driving in from Oklahoma.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

STUDOG

SANTA FE..."The Forgotten Show" ??

I will be there.:guitar: Still looks like many tickets available.
Is this show going to be full?
Where is the pre-concert drinking spot?:confused:

a-bomb

Re: SANTA FE..."The Forgotten Show" ??

Don't know about the drinking, but come to Little Tony's to watch me and a buddy take on the 6 pound Big Tony Pasta Challenge before the show! Noon or so!

A-Bomb

:D

treygar

all i ask of you...
ok seriously, no one from the forums going to see Mozz? anyone from the rest of the world? if it is just me and Mozz it will be a boring affair I'm certain of it, oy.

treygar

all i ask of you...
nope, I no longer live in Texas, much to the chagrin of some on this board I am sure....but they are old queens who bear grudges like, oh nevermind. I'd love to see Mozz at the Majestic that is such a beautiful place but the date didn't work out for me, Santa Fe being on a weekend works for me. Studog and a-bomb reach out to me I have no clue about anything in Santa Fe will be my first time there and farthest west I've ever been really.

STUDOG

nope, I no longer live in Texas, much to the chagrin of some on this board I am sure....but they are old queens who bear grudges like, oh nevermind. I'd love to see Mozz at the Majestic that is such a beautiful place but the date didn't work out for me, Santa Fe being on a weekend works for me. Studog and a-bomb reach out to me I have no clue about anything in Santa Fe will be my first time there and farthest west I've ever been really.

Well, I am a not a queen, I am a straight dude but I am not a lonley high court judge so to each his own. I am still looking for a pre-concert drinking spot. Found a nice outdoor spot then found out is damn cold in Santa Fe. Like to just find a place to plug in my IPOD and drink some whiskey. Will keep looking.

in_a_loveless_world

Gentle Misfit

I'm no longer in Texas either but I had to see Moz in SA :)

osiris

I'm thinking about going but it's all hinging on selling my extra San Antonio ticket. If it doesn't sell, I don't go. :/

Top Bottom