Santa Barbara Bowl (2016) - Dia De Muertos concert film forthcoming? - SER FB post

Sweet Jesus.
This seemingly talent-free slug with no "eye" whatsoever is involved with a concert film? I guess the silver lining is there is ZERO interest in such an undertaking as a "concert film" in 2017, so you may as well give the pain-in-arse nephew something to do that have no effect whatsoever as no one will ever see it.

Sweet Jesus.
This seemingly talent-free slug with no "eye" whatsoever is involved with a concert film? I guess the silver lining is there is ZERO interest in such an undertaking as a "concert film" in 2017, so you may as well give the pain-in-arse nephew something to do that have no effect whatsoever as no one will ever see it.

Maybe we can at least see a trailer before ripping it apart as worthless :)

Reckon this concert was complete top mental chap. I reckon me would rather watch this than that piece of shiteee B "indie" film "STEVEN" or "England Sucks" Whatever that unauthorized film was called.

Reckon this concert was complete top mental chap. I reckon me would rather watch this than that piece of shiteee B "indie" film "STEVEN" or "England Sucks" Whatever that unauthorized film was called.

You mean the Shitee B "indie" film that you haven't seen yet?

I'm happy to agree with all those annoyed at SER, but fwiw this was a great, memorable show so I'm looking forward to seeing the film.

Sweet Jesus.
This seemingly talent-free slug with no "eye" whatsoever is involved with a concert film? I guess the silver lining is there is ZERO interest in such an undertaking as a "concert film" in 2017, so you may zas well give the pain-in-arse nephew something to do that have no effect whatsoever as no one will ever see it.

Moz stuck with the nephew, under orders from Mommy again " make your nephew famous "

I'm happy to agree with all those annoyed at SER, but fwiw this was a great, memorable show so I'm looking forward to seeing the film.

A great memorable show about to be ruined. I was there. Really Loved it.
All that money and all Sam can do is take from is uncle.
Word on the street is he's been sleeping around with morrissey fans " You can meet my uncle " And giving them STDs. What a charmer. With him and Jesse, who was dating a 21 year old morrissey fan, who he misstreated, who needs the press to ruin things.
After throwing his uncle " under the bus " to get his name in the papers I'm shocked morrissey is still letting him do it.
At least tour films are easy to make and at least mozzer will look better than he did in 25 live

excuse me, Morrissey's alive and well

go away? Been here since late 1999 as [email protected]

a few years ago a hollywood live gig released 25 Live, why such
ano rude response?

If you dont know what he/she meant by nail in the coffin, you really are stupid.
25 live shouldn't have been made. Moz was very ill, he looked terrible. Its madness that 25 live was released and Hollywood Now wasnt.

Question for anyone at the show- Did you see any professional camera equipment, or was it a few doofuses waving their i-phones from the foot of the stage?

we could only hope it will be intercut throughout with scantily clad women ! :straightface:

I Loved 25Live. Voice and mood on top form, setlist completely smashing. Of course, Sam didn't make it. Still, I look forward to this one.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom