San Francisco?

TheFirstLostLady

Nobody's nothing
Today, my friend and I decided we want to move to San Francisco :p Kinda big decision maybe, but we're thinking the first step could be having our practical training there (which is included in our education) next year. We've actually never been to San Francisco, we just think it seems to be such a great city.

Has anyone here been there (or maybe even live there...sorry, I'm new here, and don't know any of you :p) and can tell me about it? Is it such a great city we imagine it to be? ;)

Robby will tell you all about SF.

You can also read about it in here

Last edited:
Thanks... I'll read that thread :)

What do you want to know? :)

It is a lovely city, but I will warn you, it can be very expensive. :o
If you can move here with financial support of some kind, then I suggest doing so sooner rather than later. :straightface:
San Francisco is a very unique place where one must spend an in depth amount of time getting to know all of its ins and outs. :guitar:
or you could just live for cheap in Oakland and take the BART over here all the time :lbf:

I want to know EVERYTHING! ;) Ok, just realised I don't have any specific questions :o But I guess there'll be lots of questions later, and I can annoy you with all the questions then, ok? ;)

I suppose the financial could be a problem... but I get money for studying, and I can apply for a scholarship. Hmm, maybe I should get a job too, so I can save some money before I go... :p

I want to know EVERYTHING! ;) Ok, just realised I don't have any specific questions :o But I guess there'll be lots of questions later, and I can annoy you with all the questions then, ok? ;)

I suppose the financial could be a problem... but I get money for studying, and I can apply for a scholarship. Hmm, maybe I should get a job too, so I can save some money before I go... :p

yes, i suggest doing all that :) and you can annoy me whenever :p
as for the part time job, well, "under the table" work is good to get
that happens to be a specialty of mine :cool: and as a Swede you should have little trouble getting some work, your people are known for their good work ethic :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom