Morrissey Central "RW." (April 5, 2020)

I said " almost desperate". The social media posts, relying on paid hands and words from a tribute act, to act as his defence. To me that looks desperate.

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to post the words of a tribute act?
It just looks very bad- also, the chinese comment was just one of long line of remarks, to be honest most overlooked it . The Observer played their hand and mostly the fan base shrugged.
It was the For Britain , UKIP stuff that rampt everything up . So the post by Viva moz is moot.
So whoever posted it on Moz Central just made Moz look stupid for no reason.
Like the Robbie post to me its another example of a stupid post on M Central. It wasn't even really Robbie giving a tribute it was him doing a crappy impression , after someone suggested a record.
He also done Oasis etc , you dont see Liam or Noel bloody posting stuff.
Maybe its Sam , Sam is like a Robbie type person isn't he.

I still think Moz is great , however its gonna take awhile for him to make up lost ground- sales wise. I just hope he still releases music . I only care about sales in as much as its a factor in him releasing more music .

I have nothing against Robbie and Rick , as people . I just think there are bigger and better fish to fry .

I doubt Moz pays much attention to his social media. It looks cobbled together, probably by SER or someone in-house who isn't very good at that sort of thing.

I agree, I like him too, as a person . Im just talking about as a pop star , I have no interest .
This is the trouble if you list your whys of why you dislike a pop star , it can seem mean and "hater" like.
I don't know him, from what I hear, he's a "nice guy" but you know my pub landlord is a nice guy, doesn't mean I'd rate him as a pop star .
The pop star thing is very pretend, as you know. its all made up. So let's put it like this, Robbie doesn't make art, he makes a pop product . Morrissey makes art ,well he used to anyway .
These days there isnt a million miles from what Morrissey does and what gary barlow and robbie does.
However the difference is in the voice. There is a truth in Morrissey's voice. There is zero truth in Robbies .

I actually think some morrissey fans have forgot just how good morrissey used to be and what he was about- not talking about you baz, now where is my brush?
Big difference between Barlow, Williams..... I can remember my hating take that, then , the penny dropped with Gary..... their is no doubt, Gary can sit at a piano, with , her from Ababa, Elton John, who ever, even lulu, and I was gonna slag her, but no, she's still a live act.....we all know robbie is a decent guy......he aint that far off moz you know.... moz has one thing over robbie, he writes his own lyrics, and moz gets him self surrounded with real musicians, so thats two, and three, moz and the band tour togeter ECT,ECT

I doubt Moz pays much attention to his social media. It looks cobbled together, probably by SER or someone in-house who isn't very good at that sort of thing.
Or some one who lives in India , for 3 billion shillings a day equall to 10p a day...... don't mention India Nerak for f*** sake..... pippy (I hate the world) shall throw her green smoke and appear on here like the wicked witch of the west........ I'll get you my pretty..... and your f***ing little dog too...HA,HA,HA,HA

Can't stop playing, Hovis on a bingo chain...... I think looking into Bobby Hatfield, death , Bobby must be about him, died 2003 found by his musical partner bill medley and manager Dusty Harvey..... found him dead just before a show........... so Bobby don't you think they know........ was probably unearthed by a super sluth well before me on here, but at least , we, we might just know who Bobby is........ as in Autobiography the Ritchous brothers were his , well gory bits....... years later to be sung by moz and bowie, well maybe not

Bowie once called Robbie " cruise ship entertainment " which is spot on .
My point is Moz at one point was way up there, true legend status. Not far from Bowie and Lennon status, in a way . He will be again, in the end.
Not at the moment though . People thinking its a good idea Robbie and Rick may cover his work, is a bit sad. I agree Moz is a fan to a wide range of people but its a bit of a come down, sorry if that makes me a music snob.
It's like Liam G once said " Robbie is alright , he's just shit" . To me pop stars like Robbie and Rick are crap. Bland peoples music.Thats not to say I dislike them as people.

Robbie has spent the last 20 years trying to copy, Morrissey . Stealing lines from songs, copying photo poses and so on, even now getting plastic surgery- when Moz said he thought some of Robbies pictures were good, he probably meant the ones trying to be like him, as a joke.
From what I can make out , there is no real understanding of Morrissey there . Robbie just wants to be like him, to have his cred.Like he tried with Oasis and Queen.

I took your post as a starting off point, I was saying I wouldn't be surprised , if at some point in the future Morrissey has to rely on opening for acts like Robbie, in the UK.
I also wouldn't be surprised if Bobby (short for Robert) ...is about Robbie, drug issue etc , due to running from his gayness.
Not attacking you or anyone else. Just spouting off , as like most of the work Im stuck in.

By the way , on reflection, I dont think Robbie looks like Morrissey at all .Rob looks like a cross between Elton John and Grant Mitchell
MMMM Idon't know Rw work, but if the wants to look like Moz...
I saw photos of the guy posing as Morrissey,making his gestures, and if he operated on his face to copy Moz and if he steals melodies and or lyrics we are talking about a guy( RW) who lacks personality!!!!
Poor Boludo!!
It doesn't even come close to Morrissey's ,it also seems that the guy is married to a woman,as far as he knew he was gay!!

Or some one who lives in India , for 3 billion shillings a day equall to 10p a day...... don't mention India Nerak for f*** sake..... pippy (I hate the world) shall throw her green smoke and appear on here like the wicked witch of the west........ I'll get you my pretty..... and your f***ing little dog too...HA,HA,HA,HA

Well, I wouldn't die of shock if she was a Modista. He's working it. ??

Can't stop playing, Hovis on a bingo chain...... I think looking into Bobby Hatfield, death , Bobby must be about him, died 2003 found by his musical partner bill medley and manager Dusty Harvey..... found him dead just before a show........... so Bobby don't you think they know........ was probably unearthed by a super sluth well before me on here, but at least , we, we might just know who Bobby is........ as in Autobiography the Ritchous brothers were his , well gory bits....... years later to be sung by moz and bowie, well maybe not

Yes it is about Bobby Hatfield, I think . Moz isn't interested in Robbie in the least . I just said it as a joke.
But as Robbie has said he wants to sleep with Moz ,maybe in jest maybe not,I just wouldn't put it past him to have a dig " come out , come out , wherever you are"

Like we said in terms of songs these days , there isn't much difference in Robs and Morrissey's songs, in a way . In another way there is a HUGE difference. Again, thats the voice. Morrissey is an actual singer. Robbie isn't really , He's a summer camp entertainer.
Also Morrissey can still key in to a very poetic way of things , can still cause trouble, his gigs can still raise the rebels , on a good day.
Robbie's audience is pretty varied but not one rebel would be there,. Its like X factor and ant and dec fans .
Robbie is like the kid who wants to be liked at school and will do anything to be liked.
Morrissey is the one who couldn't give a shit or at least wants it on his own terms.
Funny thing is Gary was a moz fan way before robbie. I remember seeing an interview and a women asked if any of them liked Morrissey , all of them said no apart from Gary - this was when they were all about 19 to 20 I guess.
Robbie said no and I think took the piss, Gary was quite nice about Moz. You have to wonder how by 20 someone from the UK in the 90s hadn't got into moz yet , I expect the average age people get into moz is prob between 12 to 19 . The fact Robbie didnt get into until his 30s . says a lot .

they have never been friends. Where the hell do you people get your info form?
Morrissey didnt say he liked his look/image. He said some of the photos are nice.
Also this was Robbie singing lots of songs not just Morrissey songs .
So its hardly him giving a great defence. No whatmean

He asked Morrissey to sing a duet with him, sent him letters and tried to convince him so I'd say that sort of makes him a fan.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom