Russell Brand: What A Prick.

Just boredly finished reading this car crash sociopath prick's surely-ghost-written bio (the pathetically titled 'My Booky Wook') for a laugh. Hilarious to find that a man who has no feelings for other people (or himself apart from rampant egotism and narcissism) thinks he is 'sensitive' and is a major Moz fan, to the extent of naming his cat Morrissey. Awwww. I think he's missing the point somewhat. Then again, he's mad, so he misses the point on pretty much everything.

Who. f***ing. Cares?

Sorry.

Just boredly finished reading this car crash sociopath prick's surely-ghost-written bio (the pathetically titled 'My Booky Wook') for a laugh. Hilarious to find that a man who has no feelings for other people (or himself apart from rampant egotism and narcissism) thinks he is 'sensitive' and is a major Moz fan, to the extent of naming his cat Morrissey. Awwww. I think he's missing the point somewhat. Then again, he's mad, so he misses the point on pretty much everything.

You seem like a bit of a wanker :crazy:

Yeah, he's a much nicer person now. He only insults the elderly on TV shows for a 'controversial laugh'. f***ing idiot. And as for it not being ghost written well, you ever read it? He hardly ever mentions writing in between (cliched yawn) getting f***ed up or f***ing, just the odd super-pretentious 'greats' quote. Any person who wants to write well practices it, and those who quote the greats are grating c***s. It doesn't just come out of nowhere. And it's WAY too linear for somebody who was supposedly so f***ed up out of his face for years. He would have recalled f*** ALL with the amount of drink and drugs he was supposedly on, let alone nearly each incident in intimate detail. Your pal meeting him means nothing. He just staggered/staggers proudly through life abusing people, and doesn't seem the slightest bit repentent in the text. He's a sociopathic dick. f*** him. And how can you be 'non-religiously spiritual'? Spirituality is a religious concept. Please clarify terms.
I can't believe you went back and edited everything you said here AFTER I responded to it. You're quite something, aren't you?!

And, yes, I did read it. Cover to cover. It's an excellent book. You know nothing of Russell Brand. He writes constantly and always has. He's an excellent writer and he prides himself on it. He has an ongoing column in The Guardian which has been released in book form, has an online blog AND a sequel to Booky Wook which should be out soon.

I'm an atheist and I'm spiritual. You know nothing of what you speak of AND you're rude as hell.

What a doofus.

What Moz interview?

Here's a question. Would you like Brand to phone up your grandfather and say he f***ed you and carry on like that for minute after minute on the media for ratings?

No?

Well...

...think about it.

The media does not grant diplomatic immunity; just because you're a star doesn't mean you're a good person. Actually, it's normally the opposite; the people who most want to be famous are the most desperate and deranged and damaged. Just ask Russell. Just because a person is an abstraction because you've never met them, ie Andrew Sachs, does not negate their life and reality and feelings.

God I'm too old for this media/humanity 101 shit.

'England is getting more conservative now'. This is laughable coming from somebody from America. I come from Scotland and have lived in America for nearly 4 years. Compared to the UK in general, this country is the most uptight expletive-and-nudity-free Christian dump I have ever encountered, as your complaints about my language bear witness to. Unless you live in a country you know less than shit about it, no matter how much of its 'culture' you consume. I don't give a f*** (I mean 'care') about your Anglophilia, the UK is still a dump, trust me. Don't look to it for non-PC entertainment salvation. Grow up.

The interview Moz n Brand did for the YOR bonus DVD perhaps?

You seem all mouth and no substance :rolleyes:

Using italics does not make you clever, sunshine.

i would agree with that. do you think he feels he has been replaced now he is not the young, spritely, "on trend" thing he once was?

Hmm..maybe. I just can't listen to Russell Brand for more than a minute or two, whereas with Seán Hughes, I can. Brand, to use a cliché, seems all style and no substance to me.

I think he was nice to you so he could get into your knickers. He is a sex addict, don't you know?
He made no effort to get into my knickers. He was a total dear. Plus, he was in Los Angeles and I was in Washington, DC, so there was little chance of that happening.

I'm really shocked at how many people seem to dislike him. He's such a sweetheart! Yes, he's a sex monster who's too loud and all that, but that doesn't mean he's not intelligent and kind.

Hunh. Interesting.

They can't! :eek: Who could play it better than Rik Mayall?
That must have been a bigger hit in England than in the U.S. It was a dismal failure here. (Cuz it sucked so baaaad.)

That must have been a bigger hit in England than in the U.S. It was a dismal failure here. (Cuz it sucked so baaaad.)

It was a pretty successful kids movie over here as far as I know. I don't dislike Russell Brand, don't get me wrong, I'm just against movie remakes.
The Producers 2006 :sick:

It was a pretty successful kids movie over here as far as I know. I don't dislike Russell Brand, don't get me wrong, I'm just against movie remakes.
The Producers 2006 :sick:
*nods* The Producers was unfortunate. Gene Wilder should never be replaced.

*nods* The Producers was unfortunate. Gene Wilder should never be replaced.

I like Mathew Broderick but no-one could play that part but Gene Wilder.

'You're going to jump on me. I know
you're going to jump on me -- like
Nero jumped on Poppea.'

That anyone would read a book by or about someone they clearly despise seems decidedly sociopathic to me.

Personally, I quite like Russell. He's articulate and sharp. I just don't find him all that funny. I mean, he makes me laugh... sometimes.

Did anyone catch Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle? Articulate, sharp and incredibly funny.

Tags
@rustyrockets he is a knob russell scarlet wins! twat
Back
Top Bottom