Rupert Orton / Pink Lemonade Podcast: guest Boz Boorer (July 8, 2021)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
As it's now lost in the Strange... thread, here's a 2 hour podcast featuring music & Boz interview.
Not had time to go through it - feel free to add anything interesting if heard.

Screenshot_20220710-135748~2.png

img_1_1657457900606~2.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

At the end Boz announces that he’s working on a whole album of Moz songs, Morrissey reimagined, songs “done really really differently”.

:guitar: :cool:

Not that he gave any more info on it, I assume he’s singing them, or will have guests (?).

At the end Boz announces that he’s working on a whole album of Moz songs, Morrissey reimagined, songs “done really really differently”.

:guitar: :cool:

Not that he gave any more info on it, I assume he’s singing them, or will have guests (?).
Damn, that sounds very interesting. Would be fantastic if Moz was involved. It’s weird imagining anyone else singing those words. They’re words only Morrissey could have thought of.

Damn, that sounds very interesting. Would be fantastic if Moz was involved. It’s weird imagining anyone else singing those words. They’re words only Morrissey could have thought of.

Agree. But if he has guests, I hope he digs deep and gets some interesting voices.

I assume Boz’s motive may be simply to hear them differently, after hearing them night after night, he was probably imagining other arrangements and possibilities for them.

I wonder if he’ll chose others than the ones he co-wrote. Hopefully reimagine some Kill Uncle songs, would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom