Rumor: KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2017 / Los Angeles Forum Cancelled

I have it on good authority that the Forum is off. First, I work there. Second, KROQ informed upper management of The Madison Square Garden Company (which I am a part of) - the owners of the Forum. Third, "Sad Girl" posted the show on their website and said they were "pleased as punch" to be playing Almost Acoustic X-Mas. Why is this main page worthy? Because many people on the thread are planning on traveling. Most hotels offer refunds if cancellation is done 24 hours in advance. I feel the fans have a right to know. Given the weather in So. Cal., I am concerned for the safety of the community. The show is 100% off

Reference to original post in the Boston cancellation thread by Anony:

I work at the Forum in Inglewood. KROQ has just informed us that MORRISSEY will not be headlining the second night of this event. The Killers will headline (as they have done in the past), all of the bands will move up in line, "Sad Girl" will be the first band of the night and doors will open at 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if I am not "in the know," but who or what is Sad Girl? And why are they relevant to your story, which I do believe is probably true to add?

Back in 2004 when Morrissey was to headline KROQ’s Inland Invasion festival and cancelled at the 11th hour due to illness, KROQ told the audience to hold on to their tickets as his performance would be made up. Sure enough, a few weeks later the make up performance took place. Not sure if that’ll happen this time. In 2004 Moz was a much bigger deal and his latest songs were on pretty heavy rotation on KROQ.

Yes, he has delusions that Muslims and immigrants are after him and his family, and is afraid of being raped in Berlin.

If he’s been hospitalized and is delusional about Muslin’s what course of treatment can his doctor prescribe

Yes, he has delusions that Muslims and immigrants are after him and his family, and is afraid of being raped in Berlin.

How can this be correct he is currently touring in the USA and they have a Muslin ban in place to prevent Terrorism against elderly British former pop star

You mean like the delusion that islam is a religion of peace? :)

It is for the vast majority of Muslims.

"Red Under the Bed" has been replaced by "Islam in the Bushes." They're everywhere. In your country. In your towns, and in your cereal.

Terrorism won, and continues to win because of people like you.

If he’s been hospitalized and is delusional about Muslin’s what course of treatment can his doctor prescribe
He shouldn't be delusional about muslin. It's a lovely fabric and breathes well in the summer.

Back in 2004 when Morrissey was to headline KROQ’s Inland Invasion festival and cancelled at the 11th hour due to illness, KROQ told the audience to hold on to their tickets as his performance would be made up. Sure enough, a few weeks later the make up performance took place. Not sure if that’ll happen this time. In 2004 Moz was a much bigger deal and his latest songs were on pretty heavy rotation on KROQ.

Kroq was probably smart enough in 2004 to have him sign a contract if he didn’t perform they could take legal action against him for loss or damages or whatever.

Morrissey was so distracted by the idea of being raped by an Muslim in Berlin that he allowed himself to be raped by one of its journalists.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom