Rugby World Cup

mar2d2

I'm quietly judging you
Rugby sucks, i don't understand how it's played, but i'm Argentinian and a week ago i went to see Argentina-Namibia and it was awesome. So now i'm a rugby fan (see HERE).

Any Scots here? any Fidji-ninians here? any Newzelanders here? etc etc anyone excited for the world cup???

is everyone excited in your country, or whatever? in France no one seems to give a damn.

I have got a small bet at great odds on Argentina to win. Probably going to lose my money, but what the hell. Go Argentina!

As a Welshman :(:(:( bunch of f-ing showponies. We won the Gand Slam two years ago. And now we cn't even get out of our World Cup group despite having two games in the Millenium Stadium. Useless. Morrissey should wite a song about it. oh e has. Yes I Am Blind. Well it mentions lambs...

I think France could beat New Zealand on account of the fact the ABs haven't had one testing game... and its in Cardiff and this could count as the pressure will not be as intense for France as if they were playing at Stade.... But New Zealand should win

as for the other quarters; South Africa to beat our conquerors Fiji, Argentina to beat Scotland (though I think the Scots have more of a chance than they're be giving credit for) and Australia to beat England.

I think France could beat New Zealand on account of the fact the ABs haven't had one testing game... and its in Cardiff and this could count as the pressure will not be as intense for France as if they were playing at Stade.... But New Zealand should win
i don't know, the all blacks have cleaned the floor with every team, i mean 40-0 against Scotland, 108-13 against Portugal!! (http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/home/fixtures/poolstage.html)
it's going to be a tough one for France
AND it's going to be hilarious if they don't even get to semifinals in their own cup

What a turn up for the books that was then!?! CRAZY Stuff.

Even I must admit that England deserved to bat the Aussies.

Anyway onto the semi-finals... I think out of all those left I'd like the Argies to win. But I think France will do it

Scotland -Argentina was nerve-wrecking!
the scots where like 5 feet away in the 79th minute!!!

and i still can't believe France won against New Zeland!!!
gosh, rugby is awesome , i still don't understand it very well, but it's awesome. i don't get how no one seems to care

If Argentina beats South Africa, i am most definetely going to the final!!!!!

Feel sorry for the All Blacks losing like that. Who would have thought the French would score a touch down in a game of rugby? :D

Re: Rugby World Cup-

"I think France will do it" - well obviously not.

I can't believe England are in the final. I don't think anyone can, not even the players!!! Kudos though they deserved it last Saturday and this one.

I will be supporting South Africa in the final as a Welsh rugby fan theres two teams we support; Wales and whoever England are playing against... but if England win it I think it will be quite possibly England's greatest ever sporting team achievement. (Words which were very heavy to write down!)
Well 1966 was all in England's favour and the 2003 RWC England were expected to win.

Re: Rugby World Cup-

England's greatest ever sporting team achievement. (Words which were very heavy to write down!)
Well 1966 was all in England's favour and the 2003 RWC England were expected to win.

don't be bitter:p

Back
Top Bottom