Rockonteurs Podcast: Johnny Marr (Morrissey mentions - January 24, 2021)

Short excerpt from an upcoming podcast with Johnny Marr. Guy Pratt was briefly set to replace Andy on the 1986 US tour. He and Morrissey didn't get on though and Andy eventually got his visa.

"It's a romance when guys meet like that and fall in love with each other [...] and the love making is the music."

Last edited:
Chubby Johnny, that's a rare sight. Definitely before he got clean and took up running.
He looked pretty unwell during this period. Kinda ironic how he and Moz have switched places in regards to the hedonistic rock n' roll lifestyle. For his own health, I do hope Moz is no longer downing pints of vodka.

👁️

yeah he looks spiffy now. :blushing:
with the shifty botox eyeballs.:eyes:
60 yr old matchstick jogging all morning with tats all over himself.
with a wig on. 👁️
he jogs early in the morning so nobody stares at the :guardsman:

:)

people who make excuses for johnny marr are not clever. I do not believe the sincerity of their comments. what an awful thing to do.

He looked pretty unwell during this period. Kinda ironic how he and Moz have switched places in regards to the hedonistic rock n' roll lifestyle. For his own health, I do hope Moz is no longer downing pints of vodka.
He was also quite chubby in the early 90s, check out "Slow emotional replay" video....

He was also quite chubby in the early 90s, check out "Slow emotional replay" video....
I love that song. Just looked up the video - wow. He looks miserable and totally out of place. Nearly unrecognisable.

I love that song. Just looked up the video - wow. He looks miserable and totally out of place. Nearly unrecognisable.

give him a break, we don’t know what was going on in his life at this time, personal shit. Sometimes the body changes to reflect that. Though, I really don’t think he looks that bad in the video.

give him a break, we don’t know what was going on in his life at this time, personal shit. Sometimes the body changes to reflect that. Though, I really don’t think he looks that bad in the video.

I wasn't criticising, just saying he doesn't look like himself, he's usually a happy guy. Looked tired, a bit awkward, stubbly (very rare for JM). His son had just been born, I can imagine that played into it.

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom