Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre (Sep. 13, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Lady Willpower / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Everyday Is Like Sunday / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // What She Said

Setlist provided by setlist.fm

• Morrissey at Meadow Brook Ampitheatre, in photos by Ken Settle (48 total) - themorningsun.com. Link posted by lanterns.

full

Last edited:
To 'some' extent I actually agree, apart from the over use of expletives, but...

'Be there for the music, not Instagram “likes'

&

'Must be terribly uncomfortable for an artist who’s not a millennial to look out at a sea of f***ing phones, when they’re trying to deliver a heartfelt message'

are valid points...other artists hv said as much recently but guess it's a sign of the times...

That said, I'm sure everyone appreciates the pix, & that includes me, exceptionally good, much appreciated.

Thanks....

& again, well done Moz on what seems to hv been a great show yet again, & a great tour.

Superb.
In the interest of accuracy and just to address this in general since referenced more than once - I didn’t post my pics anywhere but here. I wasn’t doing it for Instagram likes, or even likes here. I was grateful I had a good view and wanted to share images with those who couldn’t be there. Glad you enjoyed them.

I must agree the outfit he has on a rather good better then the usual crappy styles he’s rocked the last couple of years. Now if he only managed to comb his hair instead of the I just woke up out of bed look.
To be fair, it was extremely humid and muggy and almost no one’s hair looks great in those conditions. I thought he looked fantastic last night. He was very nicely attired throughout.

Put your phones away and enjoy the show. Be there for the music, not Instagram “likes”.

I agree in principle and feel sure that I missed out on Morrissey interaction because he is annoyed by the phones in his face. However I honestly feel like I'm doing an archival service. Many phones have very good quality and it seems a shame to not have video of the shows.

C’est fini. Once my powers are recharged a bit, I’ll get the select few (like 4-5) Interpol pics I took posted. Most likely tomorrow. Thanks for taking a look!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom