Request: Hammersmith '91 video & FLAC audio

KrokodileGlue

I am desperate to find a better quality video version of this live show. It's linked in many places on this forum from years past but all of the links are broken. It was supposedly hosted on smithstorrents, but I never got around to investigating that resource until it closed. I'm also looking for a FLAC rip of the bootleg of that same concert, which is being sold for >$50/copy + shipping these days. As a matter of fact, I had plenty of space and I would love to have any and all solo Morrissey material from that site that anyone would be willing to upload to my server.

I am desperate to find a better quality video version of this live show. It's linked in many places on this forum from years past but all of the links are broken. It was supposedly hosted on smithstorrents, but I never got around to investigating that resource until it closed. I'm also looking for a FLAC rip of the bootleg of that same concert, which is being sold for >$50/copy + shipping these days. As a matter of fact, I had plenty of space and I would love to have any and all solo Morrissey material from that site that anyone would be willing to upload to my server.
Audio:
Silver disc->EAC->FLAC->You.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom