Request for help re: new book about The Smiths

Derek Tait

Hello. I was wondering if anyone here could help me. I'm currently writing a book about The Smiths for Fonthill Media and I'm looking for anybody's personal photos of the band or other memorabilia (tickets, badges etc) to include within the pages of the book. Thanks to anyone who can help, my email address is [email protected]

Hello. I was wondering if anyone here could help me. I'm currently writing a book about The Smiths for Fonthill Media and I'm looking for anybody's personal photos of the band or other memorabilia (tickets, badges etc) to include within the pages of the book. Thanks to anyone who can help, my email address is [email protected]

Here is a photo of Frankie.
A907B9C7-6F7C-4644-A46A-CF1B63A555A7.jpeg

Will this book be any different than the
ones out there already? and if so, in what way?

I know @Surface has seen the Smiths, hopefully others if they want to will contribute.

Good luck

I did enjoy your 1950's Childhood book.
Best of luck with it.
Regards,
FWD.

Edit: is that email correct?

Nobody needs this

Tags
fan photos help new book
Back
Top Bottom