req: Kirsty MacColl tribute concert, 2002

lutewhine

Anyone got this one? It was at the Royal Festival Hall, 23rd Sept 2002, with Johnny Marr, Roddy Frame, Mark Nevin, Boz Boorer and many others contributing.

I was there, and I've only recently found out that there was a recording of it doing the rounds a few years back. Would absolutely love to get my hands on a copy.

*BUMP*

Me too, please :)

It was broadcast on radio 2 so i copied it. but the cd has been scratched badly and no longer plays and i'd love to hear it again.

Given the fact that Marr, Nevin and Boorer played that night, someone must have it and be able to post.

Thanks, in anticipation.

Anyone know why Morrissey didn't take part?

He did dedicate his "Best Of!" album to her..I recall

Anyone got this one? It was at the Royal Festival Hall, 23rd Sept 2002, with Johnny Marr, Roddy Frame, Mark Nevin, Boz Boorer and many others contributing.

I was there, and I've only recently found out that there was a recording of it doing the rounds a few years back. Would absolutely love to get my hands on a copy.

I was there too and remember Phil Jupitus was saying that the live would be later broadcasted on BBC 6 Music.

At that time I didn't have internet connection nor digital radio.
I wonder it'll be repeated on BBC 6 Music.

I was there too and remember Phil Jupitus was saying that the live would be later broadcasted on BBC 6 Music.

At that time I didn't have internet connection nor digital radio.
I wonder it'll be repeated on BBC 6 Music.

They might rerun the odd track, but they very rarely repeat whole shows in full.

I can't believe that no one on here has this live concert available to up load - I'd love to hear it again. I can't even find the scratched CD that I had it on.

The mighty bootleegers of Morrissey Solo beaten. Never.

So, one last "Bump" before the thread disappears....forever....

finges crossed it turns up, I for one would love to hear it :)

finges crossed it turns up, I for one would love to hear it :)

Johnny Marr's solo version of You And Me Baby was absolutely spellbinding - the first time I'd ever heard him sing, and he nearly reduced me to tears.

Would really, really, really be grateful if someone who has it could put it our way. :)

Back
Top Bottom