Remastered "Vauxhall & I" on the way, plus pic from France - TTY

Finally! I've always wanted Vauxhall and I on vinyl and the original pressing is just so damn expensive I could never justify buying. Assuming he doesn't do a Kill Uncle type remaster and does Your Arsenal type one instead this is really super exciting news. It is one of the few Moz albums I don't have on vinyl.

Yay! I guess that means You Are The Quarry will be the next remaster. Can't wait.

Cool. Only 'Quarry', 'Ringleader' and 'Refusal' re-issues to go, then we can have the 'World Peace Is None of Your Business DEFINITIVE edition' remaster.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to this reissue! Like others have said, I just hope and pray it's like the YA reissue and not a mash up like KU. Vauxhall is to precious to mess with, I think Morrissey knows this. :pray:

And yes, I love the pic:love::love:

Last edited:
Shit. Disappointing. Sometimes somethings are sacrosanct

It came out 10 years ago (hard to believe). Sadly, in today's music industry, that is long enough to merit a remaster/reissue.

Also, when Maladjusted was reissued back in 2009, it was 12 years since it came out. So if a YATQ-reissue comes next year, it's actually just one year difference.

Parlophone (UK) to issue Vauxhall and I by Morrissey on June 2nd as re-mastered by Bill Inglot; Photograph of Morrissey at La Fabrique Studios in France where the forthcoming World Peace Is None Of Your Business has been recorded - true-to-you.net

14 March 2014

Parlophone (UK) will issue Vauxhall and I by Morrissey on June 2nd as re-mastered by Bill Inglot in Los Angeles. The 1994 album will include previously unused photographs, and will be available on CD and LP.

Morrissey (above) is photographed at La Fabrique Studios in France where the forthcoming World Peace Is None Of Your Business has been recorded.

Photograph by Donnie, with thanks to Paula the dog.

morrissey_in_france.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Paula write some of the lyrics? Is that why Moz is trying to take the pen away from her?

Great news. Morrissey appears to have lost a lot of weight judging by that photo. Maybe Paula will be contributing to the lyrics?

Nice setting, but honestly, a 54 year old wearing gray plimsolls? I thought that my old art teacher (Mr. Glover) was bad enough...

Omg! He looks like my dad, anyway great news vauxhall and i is an excelent album my fav, hold on to your friends, don't forget sell all your clothes!

So that's it? Just a remaster? No bonus tracks, let alone a bonus disc? Common, give me SOME reason to buy this! I don't need no stinkin' remaster, I want the unreleased stuff!

That looks well cushty. How can that man moan about his life when he's lucky enough to go to these gorgeous places?

Love the seventies style bleach of that photo , and the rounded edges too. He is lookin slim n trim and cool sneakers too ... casual moz suits him . I researched french studios a few months back and chiccarelli has worked there before so thought it might be there that it was recorded ... nick cave did his last one there too . Looks like a busy summer on the mozalini front ...canny !!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom