RELEVANT TO RESIDNTS OF GREATER MANCHESTER/UK

R

RK

A special thanks to all the scum in blue and white who have given me hours of mindlessly violent entertainment on Saturdays after matches. My proudest moment came almost 5 years ago when during a brief scuffle with a half-retarded City fan I used my car keys to puncture the side of his cheek. I also had the state of mind to remove the keys in a forceful lateral motion, assuring that the drunken retard had a brand new enlarged smile. I ran into the poor bastard almost a year later with his wife. He didn’t recognize me – but I suppose he was a bit suspicious when I passed by him laughing.

See you at the next derby City scum.

Internet wannabe hooligan. Sits behind computer, pretending to be hard. Annonimously, of course.

We didn't even play Ushited 5 years ago. So there.

Re: Internet wannabe hooligan. Sits behind computer, pretending to be hard. Annonimously, of course.

Here check out who's in the City shirt behind Mozzer? Remember the back-heeled goal in '73, marvellous!
Obviously 'rk' won't know where this is, being as it's in Manchester!
merry x-Moz
Grim O'Grady

mozaf2.gif

Inarticulate wannabe footballer. Sits behind computer, pretending to be hard. Anonymously, of course

Hunting City scum knows no season. Besides, I took an even greater pleasure in forcing a confrontation with retarded City supporters when your shite team was languishing in the 1st Division (those days will return soon).

Also, it's spelled 'anonymously' you f***ing retard.

let's face it, City is a shite club to support.

I’m an Aston Villa supporter. Been one my whole life…. So I know what it’s like to support a team that plays well one year, and then collapses the next.

That said, I must admit that Manchester City is a team that even I would have a hard time supporting (if I were born up North). City seems cursed by inept management, foul-mouthed players and an inconsistent playing style. Really there is not much to like about City. They just have this aura of failure and shittiness about them. Because of this it seems that City is universally despised. I spent my University years in Bolton and found that even the Bolton supporters abhor City – almost as much as they hate ManU.
It seems no matter where you go people have a negative attitude about MCFC, and I understand this completely.

Correction

I should correct myself. I believe that when I cut that half-retarded City supporters’ face, the monkeys in blue and white were languishing in the 2nd Division.
If my memory serves me correctly, the inebriated City fan was upset after I made a comment about City being such shite they had just lost to an even more shite club like York City.

"Last game of the season,
Just turned half past four.
city playing Luton,
Heading for a draw.

Pleat sent on his substitute,
To see what he could do.
He put the ball in city's net,
And in Division Two!"

You mean the same season YOU lost to York.

There was an air disaster
more than forty years ago
when Busby and his bastards were dieing in the snow
they went up to the wreckage to see who was dead
and there was Duncan Edwards without his f***in' head
oh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ohhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Re: Inarticulate wannabe footballer. Sits behind computer, pretending to be hard. Anonymously, of co

> Hunting City scum knows no season. Besides, I took an even greater
> pleasure in forcing a confrontation with retarded City supporters when
> your shite team was languishing in the 1st Division (those days will
> return soon).

> Also, it's spelled 'anonymously' you f***ing retard.

Lmfao

Re: let's face it, City is a mitey club to support.

G_A, I live in Bolton & we have a friendly banter with the Trotters, they hate manscumted as much or not more than us because of the '58 cup final. Why did you spend your University years in Bolton was it cheap accomodation as there's no Uni in Bolton so I assume you must have commuted to Manchester?
as ever always
Grim O'Grady CtId

Re: let's face it, City is a horrific club to support.

Well, I think we can establish that you don’t live anywhere near Manchester or Bolton. In fact, maybe you don’t even live in the UK – which seems to be a common theme on this message board. The Bolton Institute is in Bolton – which I can assure you is a University. How long have you "lived" in Bolton?

Also, Bolton is a crap club too – so who gives a toss what their supporters think. I saw a match at the Reebok Stadium and I swear it was an exercise in absolute boredom. When you watch City play at least you get the excitement of watching bad football. With Bolton it was like “sing me to sleep”.

Re: let's face it, City is a horrific club to support.

In defence towards Grim...who would bloody notice Bolton has a uni??? Surely not true Boltonians..
City til I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: let's face it, City is an intelligent club to support.

I think you need to go back to school, go to Google & type in Bolton University, does it come up with it, duh-der, well not one in the U.K. oh unless you went to a Bolton University somewhere else in the World! Now type in Bolton Institute, hey presto! They have tried & failed on numerous occasions to get university status, sorry you didn't go to university did you, no need to apolgise.
Love
Grim *such a smart arse* O'Grady
P.S. I saw Oasis play at Reebok stadium, best thing (besides City of course) to play on that pitch, it's a belting stadium though.

> Well, I think we can establish that you don’t live anywhere near
> Manchester or Bolton. In fact, maybe you don’t even live in the UK – which
> seems to be a common theme on this message board. The Bolton Institute is
> in Bolton – which I can assure you is a University. How long have you
> "lived" in Bolton?

> Also, Bolton is a crap club too – so who gives a toss what their
> supporters think. I saw a match at the Reebok Stadium and I swear it was
> an exercise in absolute boredom. When you watch City play at least you get
> the excitement of watching bad football. With Bolton it was like “sing me
> to sleep”.

this is an Institution

Back