relationship with somebody who is not over his/her ex

Did it ever work out for you to start or be in a relationship with somebody who is not over his/her ex yet and keeps going back to that person?

No, I dated such persons twice and it didn't work at all.

would you ever get into a relationship with a married man? if he says he not happy at home how long do you wait for him to break away?

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt - don't wait, it's a waste of time.

would you ever get into a relationship with a married man? if he says he not happy at home how long do you wait for him to break away?

I guess it depends on how long you have been having an affair?.If it's been years and he's not left it's doubtful he ever will.

Last edited:

There are three things that I read about this which makes sense in theory:
a) if he is unhappy then why does he stay with his wife?
b) why did he marry his wife?
c) how can you be sure that he won't do the same with you, have this relationship with you and start yet another one? The trust thing.

My cousin fell in love during his vacations alone and returned saying that this was the woman of his dreams and he immediately left his wife, with whom he had by now grown up children. He made clear decisions. Strange thing is that he did not stay with this other woman and is now with one that is much younger. His wife has difficulties to cope with it all, because he was the man of her dreams, but apparently it is not easy for her to get back with him and trust him again like she used to.

Did it ever work out for you to start or be in a relationship with somebody who is not over his/her ex yet and keeps going back to that person?

I'm certainly no expert but if somebody keeps doing that to you then it's cruel, it's like they're the only person in whatever relationship they're in. I'm not saying this about your circumstance but sometimes people just want things all their own way.
It can't be healthy for you depending on how much you like them i guess, I'm not sure i could fully trust them again so where does it all go from there?
Hope things work out. x

No to Silke (it didn't work out) and No to pandora (I wouldn't get involved).

I'm seeing firsthand someone involved with a married man -her own 'divorce' is going on two years now. Her lying, cheating, selfish ways have created a world of hurt for her wonderful husband and three children. She so warped -she can justify her actions because her new man was cheated on by his wife :crazy:

Look elsewhere.

nope, i have morales

we all do until we are are shown a bit of interest from someone else, and then realise how shit our life has become.

when you are tied into a mortgage kids etc it makes it difficult. give you a few years and see if your rose tinted look on life still remains :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom