Refunds

I've found myself refreshing the echo arena webpage since Saturday. I haven't eaten and my clothes are soiled. I'm wide eyed and wired.

Dear Blousey,
Go and have a LONNNG soak in a beautiful hot bath!!( ...It worked for me....)....News will eventually filter through......eventually.....I wait in hope myself.......for ANY News....
Bezzies to ya!!!

Dear Blousey,
Go and have a LONNNG soak in a beautiful hot bath!!( ...It worked for me....)....News will eventually filter through......eventually.....I wait in hope myself.......for ANY News....
Bezzies to ya!!!

Give me a shout if your hear/read ANYTHING. This has become an actual obsession. I'm gonna get the radox and rubber duck out though.

It is now Wednesday and Seetickets haven't contacted me yet. Anyone else heard anything?
xx

I spoke to someone at seetickets yesterday. They said a decision would be made on Friday, re: rescheduling/ refunds.

They will post a statement on gigsandtours.com re: the outcome. I assume the same statement will be posted on echo arena website.

I spoke to someone at seetickets yesterday. They said a decision would be made on Friday, re: rescheduling/ refunds.

They will post a statement on gigsandtours.com re: the outcome. I assume the same statement will be posted on echo arena website.

Did they give any inclination as to what the outcome would actually be? Or is it still uncertain?

Did they give any inclination as to what the outcome would actually be? Or is it still uncertain?

She seemed to think that the indecision was down to the fact that they were debating who would offer the refund. Im not sure who else would refund us if its not the ticket provider?

Should we be expecting personally signed cheques from Moz himself? lol

She seemed to think that the indecision was down to the fact that they were debating who would offer the refund. Im not sure who else would refund us if its not the ticket provider?

Should we be expecting personally signed cheques from Moz himself? lol

So it's looking unlikely fo a rescheduled date? Siiiiigh

I think its important not to get carried away, people say a lot of horrible things in the heat of the moment, even I did becos I was just so gutted.

Precisely. I just wasn't thinking straight at the time, and things said in the heat of the moment should be taken with a pinch of salt. :)

I hope it gets reschedualed!

fingers, toes, arms, legs, ANYTHING THAT AS FLEXIBLE is crossable :D

I wish that I had left a towel now, to keep the great spot I had on Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom