Refunds

Aalborg_Mozman

Trying to get a refund for my Brixton tickets (the print yourself, A4 variety)...

The Ticketmaster website says:

Refunds are available from point of purchase.

Customers who booked through Ticketmaster via our website or call centre and would like a refund should return their tickets to the address below. We suggest that you return your tickets by Special Delivery to ensure their safe arrival. Tickets that go astray in the post or arrive back after the event cannot be refunded.
--

Do I really have to go through the motions of sending a letter (and in my case, paying international special delivery)?

There seems to be no e-mail adresse to write to about this on Ticketmaster's website, just endless references to their FAQ...

I'm afraid Ticketmaster's customer service is totally unsympathetic.

They failed to send my friends' Hull tickets to Japan on time.
On top of that they changed their story and fiddled to hide their imcompetance.

If you want your money back, you have to send the ticket with a print out email to the address in their email.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for the swift response.

Would they need any account details of where to transfer the money to, or can they automatically reimburse the account card the tickets were purchased on?

When I got refunds from SeeTickets for Roundhouse gigs, See reimbersed money to my credit card account which I used to book tickets.

I think Ticketmaster will do the same.

Its worth giving ticketmaster a call. Depending on who you deal with on the other end, you can get away with a lot more then their terms of service allows :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom