Reel Around the Fountain Records

E

Evan Swaine

Just to notify you all on the most underrated record store in Manchester, reel around the record shop in Stretford mall, the only glamorous thing holding Stretford mall on it's feet. The owner is a legend, his name is nigel, and I've been visiting his shop since the week he opened in 2015. The shop is found on the upstairs of the mall facing the old Tesco, Nigel is also the record owner seen in the film England is mine. Smiths fans from all over the globe should treat this shop as a real Pilgrimage, so make sure you visit!

Just to notify you all on the most underrated record store in Manchester, reel around the record shop in Stretford mall, the only glamorous thing holding Stretford mall on it's feet. The owner is a legend, his name is nigel, and I've been visiting his shop since the week he opened in 2015. The shop is found on the upstairs of the mall facing the old Tesco, Nigel is also the record owner seen in the film England is mine. Smiths fans from all over the globe should treat this shop as a real Pilgrimage, so make sure you visit!

Is this you, Angie?

Sells some snide signed stuff, by the way.

Nope not Angie, but I've seen her in the shop a few times, it's a great shop.

You have done the same thing for 2 of my posts, u clearly do care if ur searching for things I've posted just to do that, if u don't care don't bother responding, it's a morrissey site and I'm posting relevant things for people who do care, so well done and a big fat congratulations for u that u don't care, now piss off bitch

Tags
#m32 #manchester #morrissey #reelaroundthefountainrecords #stretfordmall #thesmiths
Back
Top Bottom