Recent Morrissey UK sighting / pictures (July 3, 2021)

No idea where exactly or why, but I found these on Instagram 💕

Morrissey03072021.jpg

Morrissey03072021_2.jpg

Edit:

MorrisseyBowdon03072021_2.jpg

Found here

Last edited:
Er no, there's a place called Dunham Massey which is a National Trust park where people walk their dogs or take their families for a walk, when it's busy at the Hale Altrincham junction, a cut through is Bowden Road.

As I said, stop embarrassing yourself.
I know Dunham Massey. Been to Alty crem a few times :(

I reckon holy f***ing shit. You delusional psychopaths have really outdone yourself now with the delusional creepy weird fantasies. This sociopath is the same impostor who "played" California Son in the "getting bread in Brittin wearing gloves" fake photo op and now there is another cast of characters, a middle aged pasty weird delusional dark web perv stalker who I am sure has racked up the frequent flyer miles to Tyeland. Holy crap weirdo, no one wants to see your pasty fat legs with little red things on them. I reckon I bet he is one of the psychos who logs in here just to dislike all my posts.

This real photo of California Son and California Son Junior cruising down Sunset was taken on JULY 3 IN MOZ ANGELES. California Son always spends the 4th of July on the beach in Malibu with his family and friends celebrating America's destruction of England, which California Mom and Dad loved especially being immigrants from the Republic of Ireland. I reckon it is never going to end with you lunatics just because California Son spent 2 1/2 years in the shitty smiths. You people don't even care or know anything about his music, you are just concerned about this delusional fantasy he is from Liverchester, Mank, or Weeds or whatever it is called. What's ironic is that no one in LA even cares he was born in LA, they care about his music.

Look at the photos from his official photo shoot. It's a completely different man. California Son doesn't have pasty lizard skin, he always has a nice tan. Not only are you people pathetic, your are f***ing scary. Go home!!!! wacker off chipper curry he doesn't live in LA fark arse inn nn nn nnnnn n nn nn n it.

california son driving.jpg

real steve.jpg

impostor.jpg

I reckon holy f***ing shit. You delusional psychopaths have really outdone yourself now with the delusional creepy weird fantasies. This sociopath is the same impostor who "played" California Son in the "getting bread in Brittin wearing gloves" fake photo op and now there is another cast of characters, a middle aged pasty weird delusional dark web perv stalker who I am sure has racked up the frequent flyer miles to Tyeland. Holy crap weirdo, no one wants to see your pasty fat legs with little red things on them. I reckon I bet he is one of the psychos who logs in here just to dislike all my posts.

This real photo of California Son and California Son Junior cruising down Sunset was taken on JULY 3 IN MOZ ANGELES. California Son always spends the 4th of July on the beach in Malibu with his family and friends celebrating America's destruction of England, which California Mom and Dad loved especially being immigrants from the Republic of Ireland. I reckon it is never going to end with you lunatics just because California Son spent 2 1/2 years in the shitty smiths. You people don't even care or know anything about his music, you are just concerned about this delusional fantasy he is from Liverchester, Mank, or Weeds or whatever it is called. What's ironic is that no one in LA even cares he was born in LA, they care about his music.

Look at the photos from his official photo shoot. It's a completely different man. California Son doesn't have pasty lizard skin, he always has a nice tan. Not only are you people pathetic, your are f***ing scary. Go home!!!! wacker off chipper curry he doesn't live in LA fark arse inn nn nn nnnnn n nn nn n it.

View attachment 73991

View attachment 73992
View attachment 73993
Attention seeking at its finest.

If you say so fella, an alternative thought would be, most people who live around here and are into The Smiths/Morrissey, know where Morrissey’s mums house is just as they know where Johnny Marr and Mike Joyce live.

Do I need to classify you the same as Vegan?
Mike Joyce lives in Bowdon too? 😲

I don't know where that is, ha!
What the? Why would you do that? and you other guy, why tell people to do that? Too weird! I’ve loved Morrissey for so many years and never thought of finding out where he is living and just turning up.

New?
Same area.

I reckon take this down. You people are pathetic. It's the photo I posted of California Son and California Son Junior cruising down Sunset Blvd. on July 3 and the photo was flipped somehow to show the steering wheel on the right side to give the impression they are driving in Brittin. You people are delusional psychopath fools. People don't drive convertibles in Brittin, let alone a soft top convertible, even in the middle of summer. Accept California Son is an American born in LA, you have been duped with all the rainy day, cold, sad, lonely, America is not the world bullshit and move on with your pathetic delusional lives inn nnn n n n n nn n n nnn n it.

I reckon take this down. You people are pathetic. It's the photo I posted of California Son and California Son Junior cruising down Sunset Blvd. on July 3 and the photo was flipped somehow to show the steering wheel on the right side to give the impression they are driving in Brittin. You people are delusional psychopath fools. People don't drive convertibles in Brittin, let alone a soft top convertible, even in the middle of summer. Accept California Son is an American born in LA, you have been duped with all the rainy day, cold, sad, lonely, America is not the world bullshit and move on with your pathetic delusional lives inn nnn n n n n nn n n nnn n it.

I didn't read half of this, but the fact that they're driving a Mini, a model based on a quintessentially English car, makes this reply even more hilarious.

I didn't read half of this, but the fact that they're driving a Mini, a model based on a quintessentially English car, makes this reply even more hilarious.

I reckon it's a 60's Mustang. It was way too big to be a mini cooper. I saw it delusional psychopath, YOU DIDN'T. This is a vid of California Son Junior looking at cars in LA. If you listen, you can hear him talking without a fake Brittish accent and it's the exact same model of convertible Mustang at 14 seconds, it could be same one painted gold. He was looking at another gold mustang that day at 1:12 he wanted his dad California Son to buy for him.....dumbshit. Holy crap, you people are so lost and duped inn n nnn n nn n nn it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom