Recent Morrissey sighting: Sunset Marquis (April 17, 2021)

California Son-Dude, I hope they put a lot of extra guac and habanero chili on my potato tacos this time.

Guitar God Jesse-Bro, did you see that impostor Brit dude with a mullet, wearing a James Dean hat, and black gloves getting bread in some city in Brittin and that other one were the impostor was wearing a puffy vest and a muffin hat and had you allegedly being driven around in a mini cooper in some foreign country? Can't you sue them?

California Son-I don't care bro, the sales on the mporiumuk actually go higher when the foreigners see crap like that.

Senior PA Day Day-Hey boss, those impostors look like they have been eating a lot of Burger King in Brittin (laughs all around)

Guitar God Jesse-Dude, how long are we going to be able to do this?

California Son-We can dupe those foreign dumbasses in Brittin forever bro.

Senior PA Day Day-Hey boss, Cardi B just called and she wanted you to know she was at your secret suite at the Sunset Marquis. Why is she there?

California Son-Oh I forgot to tell you guys, we are all going over there to gang bang her, but I have to be home by 10:00 else Nancy starts getting suspicious.

Guitar God Jesse-Hey California Son

California Son-What bro

Guitar God Jesse-America is not the world (hysterical laughing all around)

Senior PA Day Day-Hey boss

California Son-What Day Day

Senior PA Day Day-You don't live in LA anymore. (hysterical laughing all around)

He is one of the founding members of this site and has/had been a fan longer than most people here. He’s got a wealth of knowledge pertaining to the music of The Smiths/Moz and has contributed many a gem over the years.
So an obsessive fan who feels somehow personally betrayed and is out for revenge? Sounds healthy.
And some of his knowledge is pretty suspect like when he announced that Boz left the band or those times he insisted he has inside knowledge about a steamy romance between Morrissey and Mike Joyce.
If you care about him it's probably not a good idea to encourage him.

Morrissnuff, seen here half relaxing, half making sure no foreigner sleeps with his men.

"I mayz be drinkingz but mstill watching 'em... like a HAWK."

(y)

What amazes me about So-Low is how all the people here (mostly foreigners from England) think he was born in Manchester and is English! You have no documented evidence, photos, school records, or any friends in Manchester he had. All you have is a forged birth certificate that people put in their books when they write about the smiths. Look at the pics he posted of him and California Mom when she died. They are all out in the Southern California sun. The sun does not shine like that in England even in the middle of July. Is it because you people still live at home with your mom and or dad in your room with smiths posters all over the walls like Lisa Simpson did? California Son is the farthest thing from depressed and lonely in his room in some textile factory town in England. The dude gets cold when it gets below 70 degrees. You have been duped with all this cold and dank British Ana Maria Walters go Britain bullshit California Son knows nothing about. You people don't even know the real house he was born in the San Fernando Valley. You people really are the "list of the lost".

For once, Damon wasn't walking 1,5 meters behind Morrissey, and now they are getting criticized for not respecting social distancing rules?
I thought he didn't live in LA anymore you f***ing clown. Stop saying meters. California Son is American. He measures in feet dumbass.

So an obsessive fan who feels somehow personally betrayed and is out for revenge? Sounds healthy.
And some of his knowledge is pretty suspect like when he announced that Boz left the band or those times he insisted he has inside knowledge about a steamy romance between Morrissey and Mike Joyce.
If you care about him it's probably not a good idea to encourage him.

Hold up, tell me more about this steamy romance business! Has anyone asked Mike about this?

Hey Bub, if you want to gloss over the actual science preventing people getting ill, that's up to you, but people will die. As Neil De Grasse Tyson said..."The great thing about science is it's true whether you believe it or not".

Folk like this jackass in the picture should bear that in mind.

:blushing:

right all that about the god chip is true.:lbf:
the one chip goes thru the wave. wait the chips is a wave and the wave a chip:crazy:

See my secondary post on this.

*edit* Rules is rules. Either you follow them, or you don't. And once again, science doesn't care about whether you believe in it or not, it's still true.

o_O

o the secondary nutter post.:crazy:
rules are rules when convinient :lbf:

California Son-Dude, I hope they put a lot of extra guac and habanero chili on my potato tacos this time.

Guitar God Jesse-Bro, did you see that impostor Brit dude with a mullet, wearing a James Dean hat, and black gloves getting bread in some city in Brittin and that other one were the impostor was wearing a puffy vest and a muffin hat and had you allegedly being driven around in a mini cooper in some foreign country? Can't you sue them?

California Son-I don't care bro, the sales on the mporiumuk actually go higher when the foreigners see crap like that.

Senior PA Day Day-Hey boss, those impostors look like they have been eating a lot of Burger King in Brittin (laughs all around)

Guitar God Jesse-Dude, how long are we going to be able to do this?

California Son-We can dupe those foreign dumbasses in Brittin forever bro.

Senior PA Day Day-Hey boss, Cardi B just called and she wanted you to know she was at your secret suite at the Sunset Marquis. Why is she there?

California Son-Oh I forgot to tell you guys, we are all going over there to gang bang her, but I have to be home by 10:00 else Nancy starts getting suspicious.

Guitar God Jesse-Hey California Son

California Son-What bro

Guitar God Jesse-America is not the world (hysterical laughing all around)

Senior PA Day Day-Hey boss

California Son-What Day Day

Senior PA Day Day-You don't live in LA anymore. (hysterical laughing all around)

...Can't tell whether this is an actual recording, or fanfic (Misogynhood and his Moronmen)...Guess it's a mix?

Back
Top Bottom