Rapper Jake Hill cancels gig after refusing to 'bow down' to Morrissey meat ban at venue

A rapper has cancelled a gig because he is refusing to "bow down" to a meat ban imposed at a venue by Morrissey.

Rapper cancels gig after refusing to 'bow down' to Morrissey meat ban at venue - London Evening Standard
A rapper has cancelled a gig because he is refusing to "bow down" to a meat ban imposed at a venue by Morrissey.

Excerpt:

Jake Hill, from South Alabama, was set to perform a tour date in Houston at the White Oak Music Hall on October 28.

Morrissey, former frontman of The Smiths, was also playing the venue in a different area. It is said to be stipulated in his contracts that meat should not be served where he is playing.

Mr Hill, who has more than one million listeners per month on Spotify, posted a video on Twitter explaining why he had cancelled the gig.

He said: "If anybody was coming to the show tonight, I'm sorry to tell you it's been cancelled.

"Soon as we get here we find out that there's a bigger artist playing on the lawn, who is a vegetarian. Which is fine. But he has made a specific contract rule that you can't have any meat in the venue."

He said he had ordered food, with Chick-fil-A appearing in the background, and then was told he would have to "eat it outside like a dog".

"This is the twentieth show we've done, we're tired, we wanna relax and eat our food. But apparently god is here but he;s making it to where we can't eat meat," he said.
"I hate to do this but I'm not about to bow down to this guy, show's been cancelled, I'm sorry."

He ended with an expletive outburst at Morrissey and said: "F*** you Morrissey, b****."

full

Last edited by a moderator:
do you actually think iv got jeans that are fourteen years old,dont be stupid,it was used for the purpose of a joke,you wouldn't know what a joke was as you havent cracked a smile since the day you were born,yer a bore.

You said I was a good looking woman :tongueclosed:

You said I was a good looking woman :tongueclosed:
you are,why don't you come and live in my Scottish castle and every morning we can go swimming in loch ness,see if we can spot nessie then in the afternoon we can go roamin in the gloaming and in the evening we can fight off the dreaded midgies.

you are,why don't you come and live in my Scottish castle and every morning we can go swimming in loch ness,see if we can spot nessie then in the afternoon we can go roamin in the gloaming and in the evening we can fight off the dreaded midgies.

Nawe.

Ketamine c***, Truth and Blackface Truth , Skinny homo , Marred by sodomy and mr 12 Inches up his ass are all perverts that are ok with trans children. That's child abuse and you're all a bunch of weirdos.

Somehow @!Viva Hate! Is way more normal and also turned down soyboy69 that wants to call me a creep. You guys are not only retards but promote disgusting behavior

Ketamine c***, Truth and Blackface Truth , Skinny homo , Marred by sodomy and mr 12 Inches up his ass are all perverts that are ok with trans children. That's child abuse and you're all a bunch of weirdos.

Somehow @!Viva Hate! Is way more normal and also turned down soyboy69 that wants to call me a creep. You guys are not only retards but promote disgusting behavior
Wait though, who is blackface truth? Also why this post gotta be so intense! :confused:

Also. I object to any nasties toward k-ket kittykatface. Just FYI.

Sorrybutnotreallythough :oops:

Oh looks like the 12 year old is back, I was hoping you were a victim of one of those school shootings we hear so much about.

I find chik-fil-a every bit as abhorrent as Morrissey. I love a good chicken sandwich as much as the next guy, but I don't need any homophobia or religious guilt hiding betwixt the buns.

Blackface truth is @Trill . Him and truth are same person. But you misread my intensity. I'm in a happy mood
No way! Lol, Trill is the WORST! Trill = psychopants Skinny. Truth = liberal, but also just generally contrarian. K-ket’s my boo. And everyone else, I don’t even get involved. If they’re not smart or funny, I’m not interested.

This place is a medieval dungeon. It’s like, the online leper hospital!!

I’m pretty normal on most fronts. My only issues really are that I’m a c***.

1. iamjakehill‏ @JaaakeHill 8h8 hours ago
    I’m 100% against all the shit associated with Chick-Fil-A but I’m 100% FOR a #4, 4 count with honey mustard.
"I'm not bowing down to this f***head. f*** you, Morrissey. Bitch!" :lbf:
Read more at https://www.nme.com/news/music/rapp...-ban-at-the-venue-2562362#AMpI58rzuqyMbFMc.99

and he put out a song that mentions this already!

So this little soy nugget rapper is not into protecting children. Mad at Morrissey and beliefs of a chicken sandwich chain. This kid isn't a victim just a whiny little bitch

Morrissey is getting too permissive: he should request a ban on meat AND idiotic white rappers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom