2. Ringleader Of The Tormentors
3. Your Arsenal
4. Vauxhall and I
5. You Are The Quarry
6. Southpaw Grammar
7. Years Of Refusal
8. Kill Uncle
9. Maladjusted

but I don't even dislike all of Maladjusted.

Hello! welcome to Online Shop; *removed*

Hello friend Kindly let me introduce my company service,as follows :
We can offer the such as nike, jordan, shoes, af1,air force one, bape, evisu, polo, lacoste, lrg,d&g,red monkey, jeans, shirt,t-shirt, juicy, handbags, purse, gucci, louis vuitton, lv, timberland, dsquared,coach, fendi, prada, burberry, chanel, chole, glasses, ipod, clothing, apparel, footwear, sneaker and so on.

New styles and hot styles are active every day. Quality products and quality service. Small profits but quick turnover. Don't be Hesitanted to contact with us. We accept big&small quantity order and mixed order.
Welcome to visit it *removed*
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Alas!
f*** you!
:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Vauxhall and I
2. Years of Refusal
3. You are the Quarry
4. Your Arsenal
5. Ringleader of the Tormentors
6. Southpaw Grammar
7. Viva Hate
8. Kill Uncle
9. Maladjusted

1. Vauxhall And I;
2. Your Arsenal;
3. You Are The Quarry;
4. Viva Hate;
5. Southpaw Grammar;
6. Years Of Refusal;
7. Ringleader Of The Tormentors;
8. Maladjusted;
9. Kill Uncle.

I can't really fairly or accurately rank Moz's albums as I love most of them and think they are all unique in their own way. Years of Refusal at the moment, being held in very high esteem and recieving much play at home, in work and in the car. So this is still a bit of a novelty for me and think it is a fine album throughout.

My least faves however, are Kill Uncle and Maladjusted, so if i were to compile a list, these two would sadly be bottom. If they do indeed re-work Maladjusted or even Kill Uncle, then i am all ears for re-assessment.

1. Years of Refusal (I shall be forever thankful for It's Not Your Birthday Anymore...)
2. Vauxhall and I
3. Kill Uncle
4. Maladjusted
5. Viva Hate
6. Your Arsenal
7. Ringleader of the Tormentors
8. You Are The Quarry
9. Southpaw Grammar

1. Years of Refusal (I shall be forever thankful for It's Not Your Birthday Anymore...)
2. Vauxhall and I
3. Kill Uncle
4. Maladjusted
5. Viva Hate
6. Your Arsenal
8. You Are The Quarry
9. Southpaw Grammar

Hmm, interesting order. I too would put ROTT, Who Ate Me Curry and Southpaw Grammar at the bottom of my list (in that order).
Wonder if this means YOR will be my fave. Guess I'll find out tomorrow!

Last edited:
Jesus christ. Why aren't these all merged together? There's only about 593 of the f***ing things.

I can't give YOR a place yet so the rest would be a false position, I believe ROTT would be my least favourite..

Hmm, interesting order. I too would put ROTT, Who Ate Me Curry and Southpaw Grammar at the bottom of my list (in that order).
Wonder if this means YOR will be my fave. Guess I'll find out tomorrow!

I'll be thrilled to hear your opinion. For the moment, I can't mention a song on YOR that I don't like. I'm truly amazed with the album. :)

1. Viva Hate
2. You are the Quarry
3. Vauxhall and I
4. Your Arsenal
5. Years of Refusal
6. Southpaw Grammar
8. Maladjusted
9. Kill Uncle

5-8 all about equal....

I don't think I've ever done this before...

1. Vauxhall And I
2. Your Arsenal
3. You Are The Quarry
4. Viva Hate
5. Ringleader Of The Tormentors (purely because of 'Life Is A Pigsty', otherwise it would probably be even further down - and definitely below YOR)
6. Years Of Refusal
7. Maladjusted
8. Southpaw Grammar
9. Kill Uncle

That wa a lot harder than I'd expected!

1 - Years of Refusal
2 - Ringleader of the Tormentors
3 - Maladjusted
4 - Viva Hate
5 - You Are The Quarry
6 - Your Arsenal
7 - Southpaw Grammar
8 - Vauxhall and I
9 - Kill Uncle

10 points for a number one, 8 for number 2, down to 1 for a number 9 will get us a DEFINITIVE list, hopefully.

Scores so far, after 27 people have made their list:

1) Vauxhall and I 218

2) Your Arsenal 185
3) Viva Hate 168
4) You Are The Quarry 157
5) Years of Refusal 156
6) Ringleader of the Tormentors 129
7) Southpaw Grammar 94
8) Kill Uncle 69
9) Maladjusted 61

Keep them coming in!

Years of Refusal at the moment, being held in very high esteem and recieving much play at home, in work and in the car. So this is still a bit of a novelty for me and think it is a fine album throughout.

I was thinking the same. At the moment, YOR is still new and a novelty, and I'm playing it constantly. After a while, it'll be easier to compare it to other albums, and think about how I rank it. :)

1. Vauxhall And I
2. Your Arsenal
3. You Are The Quarry
4. Viva Hate
5. Years of Refusal
6. Ringleader of the Tormentors
7. Southpaw Grammar
8. Maladjusted
9. Kill Uncle

1 - Southpaw Grammar
2 - Vauxhall and I
3 - Your Arsenal
4 - Viva Hate
5 - You Are The Quarry
6 - Years Of Refusal
7 - Ringleader Of The Tormentors
8 - Maladjusted
9 - Kill Uncle

1 - 4 are stone cold classics; I've found the last 3 albums fairly interchangable, all featuring some great songs but none scaling the heights of his mid - 90's golden period. And 8 - 9 are both decent albums but with more low points than any of his others.

I certainly don't think Maladjusted is the disaster many of the knuckle-draggers accused it of being.

Tags
again?
Back
Top Bottom