Random/Morrissey records for sale

Re: Random/Morrissey records for sale:

emailed.

~BUMP~
For anyone reading, some time ago I placed an order with Biggoof009 for a few of these records, they arrived this morning, I really must say that the conditions were outstanding, mint, flawless, and even the packaging was more thorough and secure than most online shops I've dealt with. If anything here peaks your interest, I'd implore you to drop him a line, he's a really good guy.
With that, you may want to update your list, Biggoof009, as I've already walked off with a few of these.
Thanks again, bud. All the best... :thumb:
-Jim

~BUMP~
For anyone reading, some time ago I placed an order with Biggoof009 for a few of these records, they arrived this morning, I really must say that the conditions were outstanding, mint, flawless, and even the packaging was more thorough and secure than most online shops I've dealt with. If anything here peaks your interest, I'd implore you to drop him a line, he's a really good guy.
With that, you may want to update your list, Biggoof009, as I've already walked off with a few of these.
Thanks again, bud. All the best... :thumb:
-Jim

Im glad you enjoy your stuff man, & thank YOU for buying it from me. I can relate to the shipping thing, how many of us have bought something online, only to have it delivered all messed up?
Thanks for the kind words too.:thumb: You're a good guy too.

Back
Top Bottom