Protect your children...Morrissey is dangerous!

Aaargh

Isn't it sort-of creepy that supposedly fully-functioning adults, who are free to drive lorries and have jobs and shoot guns seriously think this shit?

My special favourite was:

"Elton John(really gay)"

Ahahahahaha. Morons

acually havng a job driving a lorrie and shooting a gun sounds fun, but only if you can do it all at the same time!

was cliff richard on the list?

brett anderson?

Pet shop Boys spoke up against this site, saying something along the lines of these people dont know what love is.

It feels very like a piss take though

Do you reckon? There are links to "God Hates Fags" ( :mad: ) where they reckon they're some sort of martyrs because they were censored on myspace! :eek:

I emailed that cretin Donnie to point out that he is a bigoted peabrain and that isn't Christianity supposed to be about compassion and love and all that stuff although I did congratulate him on advising people to avoid Elton John as he's shite

Made me feel a bit better anyway

Do you reckon? There are links to "God Hates Fags" ( :mad: ) where they reckon they're some sort of martyrs because they were censored on myspace! :eek:

I emailed that cretin Donnie to point out that he is a bigoted peabrain and that isn't Christianity supposed to be about compassion and love and all that stuff although I did congratulate him on advising people to avoid Elton John as he's shite

Made me feel a bit better anyway

compassion & love towards elton john...now that would be just silly:p

i think morrissey should do a song called "Questionable"

Pet shop Boys spoke up against this site, saying something along the lines of these people dont know what love is.

It feels very like a piss take though

You know who DOES know what love is (though he isn't a smart man)?

Forest20Gump.jpg

I'd very much like to get Kuiper in here because I would love to hear his opinion of all of this. I really respect his opinion on such matters. I think he might get a kick out of it. :)

Hehe, I was just waiting for an invitation. :D

Well the spirit of it is wholesome enough. Wanting to not corrupt kids, wanting to guide them in the right direction, and while music certainly can be a way to glorify God as can all things of beauty and yet musicians can tend to be quite immoral, Any grounded child with nurturing parents won't be convinced any more to pray by a band telling them to do so and won't be tempted to become promiscuous because a band sings about it. I didn't look at the rest of the website but someone said they linked to "God Hates Fag" by that guy who protests soldiers funeral. Seems like they are forgetting that God actually loves everyone and Christians are COMMANDED to do so. A sin to pray for America?! Christians are COMMANDED to pray for their enemies, so even if America was this Christian-hating nation you should still pray for the people who live there, and even the politicians who run it. This guy seems like a satan-worshipper or something thinking he can defame Christianity, because it is completely impossible to consider yourself a devout, Bible-believing Christian and accept half the things he does.

Hehe, Elton John "very gay". For someone as gay as he is his music (at least his earlier famous stuff, which I actually like) isn't gay at all. Well, it is kind of gay :p but not in a pro-homosexuality way.

Hehe, I was just waiting for an invitation. :D

Well the spirit of it is wholesome enough. Wanting to not corrupt kids, wanting to guide them in the right direction...

Err y'wot?

Corrupt? Right direction?

So...coming out as gay is going in the wrong direction?

And something else I never get about homophobes - do they seriously think homosexuality is this spooky cult where they corrupt and suck in as many feeble-minded people as they can? That if you watch too much Queer Eye for the Straight Guy or listen to too much Wham! you're going to be brainwashed into Going Gay yourself?!

I mean, can you BELIEVE what the British Catholic adoption agencies are saying? I say f*** 'em. Close down if you want. I'd far rather see a kid adopted by a faaaaaaaaag than a prejudiced, bigoted freak

Err y'wot?

Corrupt? Right direction?

So...coming out as gay is going in the wrong direction?

The right direction is religious music, because it is a good idea to be listening to messages about God and the Bible and all, nothing wrong there. Corruption is in modern mainstream music. Yes there are lots of very un-Christian rock stars and it's a world full of booze and drugs and promiscuity, but if your kid is smart enough and you are good enough parents music isn't going to influence him to do the same thing.

And something else I never get about homophobes - do they seriously think homosexuality is this spooky cult where they corrupt and suck in as many feeble-minded people as they can? That if you watch too much Queer Eye for the Straight Guy or listen to too much Wham! you're going to be brainwashed into Going Gay yourself?!

I don't think anyone believes that watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is brainwashing someone into being gay. But there is a minor pro-gay agenda out there and few heterophobe nutjobs, even if a lot less than the gay-hating folks, that do want to undermine simple family and religious tradition. No, I don't think the Queer Eye guys are in on any grand conspiracy, and I doubt any of these heterophobes are involved in entertainment. My point is a response that homosexuality is not a cult out to brainwash people, but a sexual orientation cannot be given blanket innocence because there are nutjobs of every color, gender, orientation, nationality, viewpoints, age, height, weight, and everything.

I've never heard of a heterophobe but I'll take your word that they exist somewhere. But the point is -- are those heterophobes in positions of influence and power? Like errrm ooh say the church is (in America)? Even if there is such a thing as a heteraphobe, what could they possibly do?!

And some of us think the nuclear thing is a great thing to undermine. Some of us think it's a patriarchal sham that doesn't make anybody very happy and which serves only to maintain the status quo, keep the plebs quiet and keep the powerful powerful. :conspiracytheory-a-go-go:

I consider myself straight, but I would go out of my way to have sex with another man on an alter in a church to see what they have to say about it, the flids are committing acts of Communism here, "spy on your children" or has the Red Scare made it's way into Christianity? The twats cannot spell Eminem. Religion is fundamentally evil and represents everything wrong with the world.

I consider myself straight, but I would go out of my way to have sex with another man on an alter in a church

I think this would possibly go down like a cup of cold cum, and I'd wish to be there to see it!

i think quite a few vicars & priest have done that already?

I've never heard of a heterophobe but I'll take your word that they exist somewhere. But the point is -- are those heterophobes in positions of influence and power? Like errrm ooh say the church is (in America)? Even if there is such a thing as a heteraphobe, what could they possibly do?!

My point was that just because I don't see the bands listed as trying to brainwash kids into being gay, I didn't want to present this idea that all homosexuals are perfectly innocent. Just because there are a few "Christians" proudly slandering God and insulting the Bible doesn't mean that every gay person is of the exact opposite peaceful, kind, and tolerant. Yes there is such a thing as a heterophobe, pretty much any word can go in front of -phobe and there's someone who's afraid of it.

And some of us think the nuclear thing is a great thing to undermine. Some of us think it's a patriarchal sham that doesn't make anybody very happy and which serves only to maintain the status quo, keep the plebs quiet and keep the powerful powerful. :conspiracytheory-a-go-go:

I've found the nuclear family to be a very good system tested through trial and error over thousands of years in thousands of different cultures. Flaws can sneak their way in, but they are from the outside. Yes an alcoholic father is a bad thing in a nuclear family, but the fault is in alcoholism. Yes these "honor killings" of murdering daughters because they were raped is one of the most despicable things of all time, but that is the fault of the culture they are in. Not that you have done anything wrong, sweetheart, but I find that many people like to target "the family" as any number of bad things and not trace the real problems. Yeah, it's a bit off-topic, but that's just how brain works. My mind is not a centrifuge! :p

Religion is fundamentally evil and represents everything wrong with the world.

I second that. I can't understand how intelligent (and mentally stable, that's very important!) people could believe in such tripe. Especially in this day and age, when we can explain a huge amount about the world within which we live through science, instead of rattling off the catechism, the summary of which is - "god made everything".

people follow and want to believe in something, they need guidance in their moral values. the want questions to be answered about life and why they are here and 'what's it all about'.
thats why you will always have a form of religion, people need it, and it is always corruptible.

Back
Top Bottom